Badges for sale

got one in house, thats an old one lol

Do you have any spares of this one B ? If so let me have first offer ?

HSV-Glaswegian-Bar-Supporters-1024x682.jpg

@mdingwall , Sorry, are some of these badges still available? I’ll buy one of anything that’s still available? Thank you

Yes mate there are - if you go onto each link it will show you the availability as there is a stock limit I can set on Paypal.

Make up a list and I will just charge you one lot of postage if you take more than four of them.

Yes mate there are - if you go onto each link it will show you the availability as there is a stock limit I can set on Paypal.

Make up a list and I will just charge you one lot of postage if you take more than four of them.

Fantastic mate, I’ll have a look just now, thanks!

I looked at a few a wee while ago and it didn't clarify if it was in stock (or out of stock) until I got to the checkout page, is there way of seeing what's still available and buying a batch? Cheers!

Sorry for being a tad undiplomatic regarding the neuve rich attendance at Ibrox, but is the No Surrender still available?

Mark I’ve just bought a couple but then realised they were over a year ago. If none in stock then happy to just forward to erskine when you can. :cool:

Back