Badly missed Scott Arfield

LiviLoyal

As per the title. He’s very intelligent in his play and makes runs from midfield that no other midfielder we have does. When he’s out, we really struggle to create space.

Believe he’s suspended on Sunday too so no Morelos or Arfield on Sunday.

Whenever he doesn’t play we do miss him majorly. His runs off the striker creates space for others to go into and he drags the opposition defenders out

I thought it was only a one game ban?

I said beforehand we should have played the system and appealed to have him available tonight.

Anyway it’s gone now, and to be honest the midfield even with Arfield in it for me needs upgrading if we’re to challenge.

Realistically though that’s probably more likely in the Summer rather than in January.

I thought it was only a one game ban?

I said beforehand we should have played the system and appealed to have him available tonight.

Anyway it’s gone now, and to be honest the midfield even with Arfield in it for me needs upgrading if we’re to challenge.

Realistically though that’s probably more likely in the Summer rather than in January.

So did I but told tonight by someone who should know that it’s 2 games. Not sure the background behind it. We’ll see at the weekend I guess but believe he’s out.

As per the title. He’s very intelligent in his play and makes runs from midfield that no other midfielder we have does. When he’s out, we really struggle to create space.

Believe he’s suspended on Sunday too so no Morelos or Arfield on Sunday.
Only a one match ban for Arfield

If he played tonight that would have gave Kent and B/B another week to get in the team and deliver some quality .

For as much as Morelos deserves to be slated for tonight, Arfield is also culpable having been sent off for a needless challenge at the weekend.

We missed him, though. Ejaria doesn't compare.

Back