Bahrain Bears?

paintyourwagon

Official Ticketer
Visited the baku bears a few years back with work. Now working in Bahrain any where I can catch the Hibs Game and cup game as well as the masters?

Got virtual season ticket but obviously beggars game is Premier and VPN is playing funny buggers out here

Obviously loads of Irish and American style sports bars just wondered if there was one any of us meet at.

Cheers

There was a RSC called Bahrain True Blues, not sure if they’re still going.

they’re on Facebook.

Visited the baku bears a few years back with work. Now working in Bahrain any where I can catch the Hibs Game and cup game as well as the masters?

Got virtual season ticket but obviously beggars game is Premier and VPN is playing funny buggers out here

Obviously loads of Irish and American style sports bars just wondered if there was one any of us meet at.

Cheers
Shouldn’t need vpn if in Bahrain

Cheers
You should keep your head down and get on with the job before you get found out B-DB-D

Last edited:

Cheers
Hi, there is still a crowd gathers to watch our games, my Buddy is one of them, I've sent him a WApp, I will get back to you.

Back