Bale starts for Madrid in season opener

He did feature in the preseason games. Missed our the last couple of games though as they thought he was offski I reckon. Didn't happen so Zidane has obviously decided to give him a go.

Watching the game on BeIN Sports - the co-commentator is a fucking lunatic. Talks an extreme amount of shite. No idea who it is.

Madrid down to 10 men after a very soft straight red for modric. Immediately from the free kick courtois makes and unbelievable save.

Good game this.

Edit: 2 nil madrid Toni Kroos thunderbolt off the bar and in.

He did feature in the preseason games. Missed our the last couple of games though as they thought he was offski I reckon. Didn't happen so Zidane has obviously decided to give him a go.

Watching the game on BeIN Sports - the co-commentator is a fucking lunatic. Talks an extreme amount of shite. No idea who it is.
The geordie guy? hes brutal. Marcelo Marcelo Marcelo

Are all of their new signings like Hazard etc not injured?

Makes Zidane look like even more of a tool.

Zidane will be gone by Christmas imo.

He's going to find it hard without Ronaldo bailing him out every week.

Ronaldo didn’t bail him out every week. In fact Ronaldo’s complete no show in the first six months of the previous season is a large part of the reason they’d surrendered the league by Christmas

Basically Madrid didn’t want to sell him off to China because they’d make no money from it.

The top two in Spain really are a shower of cunts imo.

Similarities with Beckham initially being frozen out...except Beckham had already won El Decimo or scored overhead worldies in major cup finals. Completely bizarre, he seems like an odd kid but I hope he proves them and Zidane wrong! British and fighting against the man and all that

Ronaldo didn’t bail him out every week. In fact Ronaldo’s complete no show in the first six months of the previous season is a large part of the reason they’d surrendered the league by Christmas

We’ll see.

He doesn’t have one of the best players in the world scoring 50 goals a season.

He will struggle.

We’ll see.

He doesn’t have one of the best players in the world scoring 50 goals a season.

He will struggle.

He’ll definitely struggle. But he also has a lot of players who are now past their best and who haven’t been replaced. Madrid didn’t replenish their squad when they had to.

Florentino Perez has always backed Bale from day one, I expect this to be a direct order from the boardroom.

No way are they allowing an £85m asset to sit and do nothing.

Saw barcelona away on the telly Friday night and without Lionel they are very ordinary indeed.

If Real Madrid get their team the gither they can do something.

Back