Ballot for Livi game

If we are getting 50%, just give access to everyone in the who has seats in every second row, leave an empty row between.

Miss out Row A since it would have the worst view anyway, allow access for everyone in Row B, miss out row C etc. All info clear and upfront and everyone will know what is happening.

( Row D loyal ;) )

This is actually ridiculously simple and easy to keep track of. Would also ensure pretty much all friends and family that sit together would be fine.

However as a row K ST holder I would miss out so we should start at A!

The practicalities of it aren't as easy as that, sadly.

The stadium has to be mapped out as to where people should be sitting (we know it won't be adhered to on the day but we can't plan for that). The distance between people, numbers in certain rows etc - all of that has to be scrapped and started again with any change that's implemented. If the attendance number has changed, that's going to have a big effect.

Our list of season ticket holders isn't just individuals, there's family and social groups to consider, so trying to get the numbers right isn't as easy as just putting everyone into a pot and drawing them out.

There's no doubt the ticket office or whatever department is in control of this have had some challenges this summer and haven't always found it easy, but in this case the club are trying to get as many fans as possible into the game and that sadly means a bit of work and time. They won't want the sort of difficulties that happened with the friendlies. It probably means the ballot is delayed a little, which is unfortunate and I do understand the frustrations and problems that causes for many fans.

But I think it's unfair to criticise the club for trying to get as many fans back into the stadium as possible, and I don't believe this whole process is anywhere near simple.
Not buying it - it's not like the situation has sneaked up on us, multiple scenarios should have been worked through with variable ticket numbers being available.

Waiting until we get the final number and then starting to figure it out is amateur at best.

Well if that's the case, thank you very much ticket office, hopping we don't get selected now and that's a disgusting thing to say. Time of work, doubtful now and travel arrangements from Southampton, aye do me a favour, no consideration whatsoever.

Someone is taking the pish.......
It should’ve been done over weekend and out today let us get buses etc booked for numbers

I’m patiently waiting for the Motherwell game,Not stressing myself out for the sake of a few weeks after the last year and a half.

Considering the nick a lot of folk were in after walking up the steps to the Club Deck I reckon I'd take my chances in this.
I was one of them last night! I genuinely thought I was going to collapse!! I would do it all again though if I’m lucky in the ballot for Saturday! :D

Text of email somebody posted online, from Lynda at the Ticket office.

The Ballot is being worked on right now but the number are yet to be confirmed by the authorities - a difficult one as things changing all the time as we know.

Rangers are as keen to get the emails out as you are to receive one - fingers crossed we'll all know soon.

Double whammy for me, working on Saturday no chance of getting a holiday, but hoping maybe someone takes pity on me and does the shift.
Got up today off nightshift, track and trace have been in touch self isolate until 02/08/21 :mad:

Back