Ballot for Livi game

It's quite fecking simple if anyone at the club had brains ffs! Work out what areas of the ground are open next Saturday, do the ballot and those successful who have seats in the open parts of Ibrox, activate their smartcards! Anyone outwith their own seat, allocate them a seat and send them a QR code!

Should be done asap and anyone lucky enough should not be excluded from the Celtic game. What should happen is that those not successful should be compensated in some other way but all STHs have paid for all games and it's not fair to just write it off as "well you got his game so now you can't get another game until everyone has had a turn."

Especially since the flag has been taken away from the Livi game.

No one signed up for that. Compensate the people who aren't lucky instead by offering them a cup game free or something as well as RTV access to watch Livi game on TV.

If you're going to exclude folk then ask them to sign up for their preference now. Some people won't want in the livi ballot of there's a small chance they would then miss old firm. Others won't care as they will want the opening game and, all going to plan, would get into Celtic anyway.

Last edited:
Ruthless!

people need to book boats / flights, why do that if they don’t have a reason to? Chance of loosing money.

poor comment

My point is mate the planes and boats ain't going anywhere. Folk will get the travel arrangements they need once it's confirmed who can and can't attend.

We seem to have the biggest collective bunch of babies as a support. So much self entitlement. It's embarrassing tbh

They have had a year to work out how to do this we all knew we would be back on a incremental basis there is no reason for them to %^*& this up.

G
Ruthless!

people need to book boats / flights, why do that if they don’t have a reason to? Chance of loosing money.

poor comment
i have booked flights and hotel for Malmö/Helsinki on the basis of the latest guidance

Not booking Livingstone until I know if I get a ticket

Prices go up the nearer it gets to the travel date so the more notice we get the better.

A large number of our support travel large distances and need to plan asap

They have had a year to work out how to do this we all knew we would be back on a incremental basis there is no reason for them to %^*& this up.

there is an argument that we had no way of knowing if any fans would be allowed in
certainly not an exact number which was only made public last week
this is the SNP government & council with a recent track record of pissing about & making no sense

If a ST Holder gets a ticket in the ballot and can't attend do you think he/she should be able to use SeatSub or should the Ticket be "redrawn?"
They’ll pass it onto a friend/RSC etc, no danger anyone’s asking the club to redraw

I’m really upset by this situation, If I get a ticket then a couple of days can be the difference between reasonable travel costs or £400+

There is no reason it can’t be done now

Should've been done when the number was confirmed with Toytown Guv & Stoneybridge council

All STH in it

Going by the procedure for the friendlies likely we get an email that tells you to confirm the ticket in order to be allocated a seat that way if you can't attend they re-ballot your ticket for the game

that would be best I can't make it nor my gf so wouldn't want someone else a chance

Should be done asap and anyone lucky enough should not be excluded from the Celtic game. What should happen is that those not successful should be compensated in some other way but all STHs have paid for all games and it's not fair to just write it off as "well you got his game so now you can't get another game until everyone has had a turn."

Especially since the flag has been taken away from the Livi game.

No one signed up for that. Compensate the people who aren't lucky instead by offering them a cup game free or something as well as RTV access to watch Livi game on TV.

If you're going to exclude folk then ask them to sign up for their preference now. Some people won't want in the livi ballot of there's a small chance they would then miss old firm. Others won't care as they will want the opening game and, all going to plan, would get into Celtic anyway.
Ideally the draw should happen ASAP and folk be notified.

I'm not so sure about the bit I've emboldened though. That's the Club potentially giving up on 30,000 buying tickets at circa £30 a pop. So around £900,000.

Why would you have to go in and purchase anything? Surely you get an email to tell you if you are successful or not? It's not like we have to pay extra for this match.
Presumably because folk will not be in their regular seat as seats will have to be allocated with appropriate social distancing in place. Ideally for Livi when they tell you you've been successful they actually allocate you a seat. However, I suspect it will be the same as for the friendlies - but on a grander scale. Should be fun.:eek:

Any chance of the club doing the ballot tonight? They usually like to do these things on a Friday evening just before they close for the weekend.

Why would you have to go in and purchase anything? Surely you get an email to tell you if you are successful or not? It's not like we have to pay extra for this match.
It's more a click to confirm that you are attending thing that people are suggesting.

Presumably because folk will not be in their regular seat as seats will have to be allocated with appropriate social distancing in place. Ideally for Livi when they tell you you've been successful they actually allocate you a seat. However, I suspect it will be the same as for the friendlies - but on a grander scale. Should be fun.:eek:
Oh god. Do you mind if I send you a quick PM, mate?

I put it down to a poor attempt at trolling.

Trolling? Nope.

We have a fanbase who fork out no matter what. We would have folk turn up for the opening of an envelope ffs.

People will get their ticket and then folk will pay for travel. Its how it always works. I'd suggest the fact we are currently dealing with Brighton and Madrid ballots this is why the Livi one isn't being dealt with until next week at some stage.

G

i have booked flights and hotel for Malmö/Helsinki on the basis of the latest guidance

Not booking Livingstone until I know if I get a ticket

Prices go up the nearer it gets to the travel date so the more notice we get the better.

A large number of our support travel large distances and need to plan asap
In no denial of that. Was replying to someone’s comment who said that basically it doesn’t matter when they do the ballot.
All for the club doing it ASAP so people can get sorted.

If a ST Holder gets a ticket in the ballot and can't attend do you think he/she should be able to use SeatSub or should the Ticket be "redrawn?"
Redrawn, you cannot have fans profiting when other ST holders are without a ticket.

Possibility they are trying get more tickets for next weekend and that is why the ballot has not been done as yet.
They could have done the ballot for the initial number with the proviso that if more tickets are allowed then a further ballot would be conducted.
It would allow a decent number of supporters to plan.

They could have done the ballot for the initial number with the proviso that if more tickets are allowed then a further ballot would be conducted.
It would allow a decent number of supporters to plan.
Delaying might also make it easier grouping family members together though if say a dad is successful in the 1st ballot and then a young child is successful in an additional ballot but then can’t then be sat together.

No way will ever be 100%.

Delaying might also make it easier grouping family members together though if say a dad is successful in the 1st ballot and then a young child is successful in an additional ballot but then can’t then be sat together.

No way will ever be 100%.
Could still do the main ballot.
More time to sort out any problems.
The longer you leave doing the initial ballot the less time to sort problems.

My point is mate the planes and boats ain't going anywhere. Folk will get the travel arrangements they need once it's confirmed who can and can't attend.

We seem to have the biggest collective bunch of babies as a support. So much self entitlement. It's embarrassing tbh
Yes there still will be trains planes an Automobiles but the closer you leave the transport to the date of transport the higher goes the cost. So yea pay a season ticket like everyone else and by wanting some notice to travel without the price doubling due to the clubs delay in doing a ballot of the current season ticket list you are a baby?? I think work and family come into the planning along with cost. Can’t believe the selfish nature of a fellow bear to other supporters!

Yes there still will be trains planes an Automobiles but the closer you leave the transport to the date of transport the higher goes the cost. So yea pay a season ticket like everyone else and by wanting some notice to travel without the price doubling due to the clubs delay in doing a ballot of the current season ticket list you are a baby?? I think work and family come into the planning along with cost. Can’t believe the selfish nature of a fellow bear to other supporters!
I'm just a few miles away from the ground but you are correct there is no reason the ballot couldn't have been done this week the club know just how far some of our support have to travel and should have taken that into consideration

I’m as frustrated as the next fan. But we also need to remember this is all new to the club aswel. Yes it’s been a bit of a shit show so far. But again it’s all new.

I’m as frustrated as the next fan. But we also need to remember this is all new to the club aswel. Yes it’s been a bit of a shit show so far. But again it’s all new.
Think your being kind there they have had a year to prepare for this they should have been running tests for the last few months at least as we all knew it would be a gradual reintroduction for crowds

Will be brutal losing out on this but hopefully this is just for this game and after the 9th we’re back to full capacity.

Knowing sturgeon we’ll be lucky if this is the case.

6672bb778bd1426301bf7cd30943c069.jpg

Back