Ballot for Livi game

And pay a guy £10. That opens a whole can of worms. STH holder gets money off of next years season ticket for not attending a game that 66% of STH are locked out of.
The alternative is that they sell it to someone who may not be a season ticket holder. Which one would you prefer?

Just reallocate it to a STH who never got one at no cost to the club.
The club wiouldn't know unless they are told. If there is no incentive to tell them then you just give it to a pal or sell it just the same as every other spare ticket this season.

This could go on for ever so this will be my last on it, my mates reasoning whether you, I or Paddy the Tim agree with it is that he has paid for his season Ticket for League Matches, if he gets a ticket through a ballot for that game and he is unable to attend it he should be able to offer it up as Seatsub. He is aware that the draw as it stands is for 17000 tickets and the total amount of Season Ticket holders is 45000+, he knows there is 28000 ST Holders who will be disappointed, MyGers is not a big deal for him, Midweek Cup Matches and Away Games are a rarity for the average NI Fan, really the MyGers Sub is a donation,.

I think you may have a bit more drying to do yet chum but I wish you well and hope we all get in our seats before too long.
It'll be my last aswell.
With all due respect... Your mate seems like a cunt
Personally, I'd be looking for new mates.

For example.
I used to go for dinner with wives with a lad who at the end of the night, if his fat bird had ate more than everyone, split the bill.
But on the off chance me or the Mrs had a wine more another night, would look to count down the bill. The first two times I paid with a smile.

I haven't arranged a night out or drink since.

Each to their own I suppose.

Last edited:
Any confirmation on whether we will have any more than 17,000 allowed for this?

Club need to get moving with the ballot pronto. Hard for long distance folk to plan ahead.

My expectation is that the ballot will be on Monday. There is some nonsense being talked in this thread about the next ballot etc. Its alraedy been stated that the expectations are we'll have a full house for the CL game on 10th Aug, so there should be no talk of further ballots including the bead rattlers game.

I'm on nightshift next week so from a selfish point of view I want the club to allocated you with a seat when the ballot is done. Trying to get onto the ticket site and then finding a seat using the process they have just now could be very stressful after a few hours sleep!

B-)

What next ballot? As far as the club are saying this is the only one.

People are assuming the 9th August date mooted for restrictions ending in Scotland will be pushed back with the effect that we won’t be back to full houses after that point.

You are correct that as things stand based on what has been said there shouldn’t be a need for subsequent ballots.

Was talking to a stand manager today (orange jacket stewards) he said today was 17,000 with the club pushing for around 25k for Livi.

Won't be able to go anyway so hypothetically if I was successful in the ballot and my dad wasn't, could I give my "ticket" (presumably a QR code) to him?

Was talking to a stand manager today (orange jacket stewards) he said today was 17,000 with the club pushing for around 25k for Livi.
Heard similar last night. 11k for Brighton, 17k for Real and potentially 23k for Livi. Not confirmed though. Actually though the ground looked reasonably busy tonight from where I was in the club deck.

More chance of a full crowd later I'd have thought.
I’m not so sure that’s the case. I don’t think anybody could forecast that. As things stand, unless Nippy shits her breaks, we should have full capacity from 10 Aug against Malmö/Helsinki.

Why? There’s every chance things could be worse in late October than in late August. Might well need your CoVid passport by then if the mutterings from Westminster come to fruitionl
Thank feck I’ve already got my Covid vaccine confirmation letter- which gives confirmation of both dates of vaccination from NHS Scotland from scotgov

Those saying what about ballots for Malmö.(assuming we can’t have 50,000)

simple - those that ticked all home games including euro games should only be in the ballot, not all ST holders

Should be. But we have seen what happened when we ticked the friendlies box.

Usually around 25k have ticked that box in recent years, so may be spared a ballot if capacity is around the 30k mark.
You would think.

But watch the numbers go up when people ammend their cccs if it gets announced. The usual committed will get shafted similar to the early "ballots" for the friendlies

200.gif

Back