Ballot for Livi game

It really has to be today (tomorrow at latest) to give people a chance to make arrangements for travel etc

We thinking it’ll be assigned seats or signing on and picking a seat?

The picking seats is a pain tbh, you can’t pick an actual seat and they don’t grey out what areas are unavailable.
Aye same experience, I’d prefer an assigned seat but saves the ticket office a job letting us pick

No 'requirement' in order history, wonder if this will be a marker like last week
I think that will be the first indication of what's coming. A T22106 requirement or similar.

Far from ideal but, having done that for the previous games. I suspect this will be the same. I hope they have another way that involves assigning seats but nothing we've seen so far indicates that.

Should be fun on here.:)

The picking seats is a pain tbh, you can’t pick an actual seat and they don’t grey out what areas are unavailable.

Assigning a seat to as close to your ST if that’s possible would be better IMO.

Fingers crossed, picking seats was a nightmare and something the website clearly isn't set up for.

For those lucky enough to get a ticket, do you think they'll allocate you a seat or will it be the same as the friendlies having to choose your own? The latter way would be a nightmare.

For those lucky enough to get a ticket, do you think they'll allocate you a seat or will it be the same as the friendlies having to choose your own? The latter way would be a nightmare.

Allocating a seat would be the sensible thing to pretend what happened last week, then again this is the Rangers ticket office....

Seats need to be allocated for this one as it was a bit of a shambles for the friendlies.
Seats in your stand would be preferable.
Agreed, I’d rather just allocated regardless of where it is

just thought someone would know

Seats need to be allocated for this one as it was a bit of a shambles for the friendlies.
Seats in your stand would be preferable.
Seats were assigned for the last 2 friendlies? I'm guessing yesterday was a dummy run of what will happen in the league.

Seats were assigned for the last 2 friendlies? I'm guessing yesterday was a dummy run of what will happen in the league.
They weren’t. You logged on and bought a seat wherever you wanted

By assigned I mean the ticket office tell you what your seat is

You still had to go in and try and choose an area though, and were allocated a seat within that area.

If you are having to go on and choose a seat yourself they need to have the stadium view up, like when you are buying a season ticket or match day ticket, and show you the areas that have seats available.

The seats for yesterday's game were allocated. You had to sit in the seat on your ticket.

You still had to go in and try and choose an area though, and were allocated a seat within that area.
Not for yesterday's game. The seat allocations were meant to be followed

EDIT - yes sorry misunderstood you. But once you had your allocated seat that was your seat

The seats for yesterday's game were allocated. You had to sit in the seat on your ticket.
That’s not what we’re meaning. Fans had to select an area and got a seat assigned

I’d prefer the ticket office just tell fans what seat they’re in without logging in

So I go to the game with 2 family members. I don't think we are on friends and family but we maybe are.

If we are not we will all have to log in separately Ipresume if successful.

If we are can 1 of us "buy" the 3 and select 3 seats together?

So I go to the game with 2 family members. I don't think we are on friends and family but we maybe are.

If we are not we will all have to log in separately Ipresume if successful.

If we are can 1 of us "buy" the 3 and select 3 seats together?
no (doubt it) - but go on and setup friends and family online, it's pretty simple.

If the 24k covid capacity story is right, then that more or less half the season ticket holders.

While we've seen Rangers "expect" a full house thereafter, I still have severe doubts that the Scottish Government will stick to August 9th for fully relaxing restrictions, and it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if they leave things as just now for another 4 weeks with the justification that not enough younger people are vaccinated yet.

A big if, but if that happened, and the Celtic game ended up as another 24k crowd, I'd assume the half of season ticket holders who never got Livingston would then get Celtic so everyone had got to a league game.

Imagine the carnage when all those happy at going this weekend then realise what they then miss out on!

I'd have thought that we wouldn't need to do anything for this if successful, just get allocated a seat and that's it. Could be completely wrong.

Supposed to be but when me and the old man got in (both different seats in the same section) we found folk in both our seats. Assuming folk sitting with family but it really didnt work.

Back