Ballot for Livi game

Well played to the club. Putting all the Bronze and lower Silver MyGers members in the ballot so they can make the Livi game and leaving the Gold and high Silvers a guarantee of the filth game if there's still restrictions!

Hard pill to swallow missing out our first attended league game after winning 55. Hope every bear who's got a ticket has an absolute belter of a day.

I honestly can't believe I've been unsuccessful in every single ballot for every single game.

Had to actually go in and double check my login to ensure Rangers actually knew I was a ST and MyGers holder.

Throwing my toys out the pram - raging.

You in a Friends & Family partnership?

I'm not and appears to be counting against folk in ballots judging by the online comments.

The scum game should all go to those who missed out on this game, if not I think St holders will be kicking up feck with the club and rightly so.
They have already said that mate. It's the only way to do it. Otherwise if it's all in ballots every time if the witch keeps restrictions you could have some folk getting 5 games in a row and others missing 5.

Nothing for me in 2nd ballot. Buzzing I have a ticket for the next one B-D

No joy for me again. Do we reckon if there's still some left after the second ballot then there will be an email sent that the remaining are open to all season ticket holders on a first come first served basis?
I'd expect some to be left. Too late for some travelling, though will be slim pickings.
Can't see them bothering with doing another ballot, as it's easier to just make it a free for all

I've not been successful in the ballot, but am I reading right that those that have are just being given random seats instead of their own?

Wouldn't it have made more sense to pick every 'X' seat and give people their own seat, and then do every other 'X' seat the following ballot?

Just got our e-mails , and 2 tickets in the CD. Two seats straight in front of our seasons. Stranger than that 30 seconds after reading the email, my sons MyGers pack came through the letterbox. No fancy presentation box this year. He's delighted none the less
I got the seat next to my season ticket in CD.

Club have confirmed this is the case.

When ?

I’ve not seen one email or any comments from the club re any ballot

The only ballot info is from FF

This in itself needs addressed

The fans deserve to be kept in the loop and not ignored

Lessons need to be learned

Also getting STH’s to log on to see if they have anything in Purchase History to see if you’ve been successful needs addressed

The club has had 16 months and knew about restrictions when new season started and this should have been much slicker and professional

It’s very frustrating trying to get logged on when on Tuesday it was taking 45 mins only to be disappointed

Nothing again

Might put on an extra Euro lotto mind you with my luck I’ll win phuck all
I got nothing either mate.

with my luck I’d buy a euro lotto ticket, pay by card, not win and then wake up to a phone call from the bank to say my account had been hacked.

I'm surprised the Club have confirmed those unlucky for Livi will get priority for next home game. But it has just dawned on me this will be the reason we pushed so hard for 23k i.e half of the 46k STHs.

So at least those who missed out know they have one for 29 Aug. Hopefully everyone does.

Nothing for me either, doesn't look like there was many left for the second ballot anyway.

Ah well, next time! B-D

Got the email this morning telling me that me and the boy have been successful in the ballot.
Problem is it’s now a bit too late for me to arrange travel etc. If I refuse the tickets, does that rule us out of any future ballots?
Latecomer to the thread and not prepared to read through 62 pages so if someone could help with this please :))

2nd game in a row i have made the cut in the 2nd ballot, delighted though
But im hoping for 3rd time lucky of first piece of the cake if there is a ballot for the sons of saville in a few weeks as i hold no faith in natzi nic for a full house.
Obviously hope im very wrong

Got the email this morning telling me that me and the boy have been successful in the ballot.
Problem is it’s now a bit too late for me to arrange travel etc. If I refuse the tickets, does that rule us out of any future ballots?
Latecomer to the thread and not prepared to read through 62 pages so if someone could help with this please :))
Yes

When ?

Also getting STH’s to log on to see if they have anything in Purchase History to see if you’ve been successful needs addressed

The club has had 16 months and knew about restrictions when new season started and this should have been much slicker and professional

It’s very frustrating trying to get logged on when on Tuesday it was taking 45 mins only to be disappointed

Looks like if your successful in the ballot it would rule you out from Celtic, should we have a limited number of tickets.

"All Season ticket holders were entered into a straight ballot for the available tickets. Those ST holders who were unsuccessful will receive priority access for the next league fixture should there still remain a limited capacity. However, in line with current government guidelines, we expect to have a full capacity at Ibrox for our next league home fixture."

Sure the wording was different this morning.

Looks like if your successful in the ballot it would rule you out from Celtic, should we have a limited number of tickets.

"All Season ticket holders were entered into a straight ballot for the available tickets. Those ST holders who were unsuccessful will receive priority access for the next league fixture should there still remain a limited capacity. However, in line with current government guidelines, we expect to have a full capacity at Ibrox for our next league home fixture."

Sure the wording was different this morning.
Could this mean the club is less confident of having a full house vs them ?

When ?

That's not the club that are telling you to do that. Someone has gone on, had a look at their purchase history and something new is there. They've then posted on here and that's how that started.

Guessing you've not kept up with thread this morning mate. Anyone missing out for Livi gets priority for the mentally challengeds.

You in a Friends & Family partnership?

I'm not and appears to be counting against folk in ballots judging by the online comments.
Surely not?

They've explicitly said it was a straight ballot.

Me and my mate in F&F both missed out.

Back