Ballot for Livi game

nc bear

This is a shambles been trying for an hour before heading to work still the same select seat bar blurred out. Probably won't be able to get on again before 10am gutted.

JudgeDread

This is a shambles been trying for an hour before heading to work still the same select seat bar blurred out. Probably won't be able to get on again before 10am gutted.
Same here. There is a message on the Ticket Section of the Rangers App which says ‘Tickets subject to availability’ Does this mean Rangers sent out more e-mails than tickets that were available?

Jan Wyck

Your being polite with shambles.

While Stevie G has turned the playing staff into an on the park well oiled professional entity. Stewart Robertson and his staff preside over an off the park not fit for purpose calamity not befitting of Rangers or the fans.

Yes I understand the problems they have encountered but they should have anticipated them and avoided all this.

jabwatp

Up an hour early to try and sort my ticket, after seven hours of trying last night, and still can't get one. This ballot system is sh!te, who knows how many supporters are in the same boat since the second ballot emails dropped yesterday!! Resigned to the fact that I won't be at the game.

If true that other so called "bears" are holding tickets in baskets when they have no claim on them, they should at the very least be banned from future ballots (if we need them), and at worst have their season tickets revoked, selfish c*nts :mad:

Derek1960

There's a few in this thread saying they will be raging if they got a ticket in the 2nd ballot cos it rules them out the fifth game.It's pathetic.
I only saw my email for 2nd ballot late last night all tickets gone.

My emotions are being toyed with.

Hope everyone is in for the Celtic game

MrRFT123

It was a nice surprise to get one in the second ballot, but buzzing to be back for a competitive game! Hopefully this is the last game at Ibrox we need to ballot for.

Hatchet

Official Ticketer

Email the ticket office and explain the issue you are having.

ticketcentre@rangers.co.uk

derek145

Moron behaviour.

Should take 5 mygers points off them everytime someone tries it.
I did that, spent half an hour hanging on waiting to see if I had a ticket, got through to the ticket selection and choose a seat, it was only at the checkout stage that I found out that I needed some code already in my basket. I obviously couldn't complete any purchase but I was then getting emails telling me that I'd left something in my basket and to return to it to complete the purchase which made me thing that I did have a ticket after all and had just made an arse of something.
Bit much calling people morons, a lot of us aren't computer savvy, some won't have laptops or smartphones either so God knows what they do, so blame the system not those trying to use it. And as others have said the only info or instructions we are getting is from here on FF, the Club haven't emailed me at any point about ballots and the process, even a simple you haven't been successful email to the unlucky ones would have made a massive difference

Ross_

Official Ticketer
i didn't get a time for Sunday (did for Brighton) was 4pm-4:20pm - we were the first ones through the turnstile which was fine as we are normally there early anyway - but for Madrid there was loads of folk just wandering in 5/10 mins before kick off.

Saturday we are in Clubdeck so will need to allow about 2 hours to climb the stairs as its been a while :)

KirkieRanger

I got a you’ve been accepted email while driving up from England after work. I’ve got it in my purchase history. What I’ve not got is a seat No, nor am I going to get one as the site is saying sold out. Yet I’m reading on here how the ticket office wouldn’t sent out more emails than tickets available and still I have an acceptance email a purchase history and no seat but from what I’m reading as far as the ticket office is concerned I was successful and as such I’m at the bottom of the next ballet.

I got a you’ve been accepted email while driving up from England after work. I’ve got it in my purchase history. What I’ve not got is a seat No, nor am I going to get one as the site is saying sold out. Yet I’m reading on here how the ticket office wouldn’t sent out more emails than tickets available and still I have an acceptance email a purchase history and no seat but from what I’m reading as far as the ticket office is concerned I was successful and as such I’m at the bottom of the next ballet.
I'm in the same boat as you Brian, as are a few others.The ticketing system is obviously not working as it should but I am not all that surprised as it seems to happen quite a lot. This should have been straight forward but they still managed to mess it up.

W.A.T.P

si72

That makes me think its not the people having tickets in the baskets causing all the issues, they stay in the basket for what? 15-30 mins max
Session expires after 30mins and basket clears.F uck knows what has happened but it certainly is a cluster uck from the TO.What on earth will happen if a ballot is required for the Filth?

JW1988

Official Ticketer
Session expires after 30mins and basket clears.F uck knows what has happened but it certainly is a cluster uck from the TO.What on earth will happen if a ballot is required for the Filth?
I know its not normal, there's extenuating circumstances blah blah blah
But our ticketing has never been up to scratch for a club of our size.

As someone said before, its not like the pandemic has just hit, they've had a year and a half to plan and prepare for this now and it seems at times like its fly by the seat of your pants stuff.

Iainrfc04

Official Ticketer
Home game completely removed now. Looks like it should stop the possibility of anyone having tickets in their baskets

ThePieWasNiceAndTender

I'm in the same boat as you Brian, as are a few others.The ticketing system is obviously not working as it should but I am not all that surprised as it seems to happen quite a lot. This should have been straight forward but they still managed to mess it up.

W.A.T.P

This happened to me for the Real Madrid game. Does it show you sections to chose from but keep showing no availability? If so if you keep checking periodically they seemed to be releasing seats randomly in different sections.

ThePieWasNiceAndTender

Has there been any communication about how the tickets are going to be allocated going forward? Seen folk on twitter stating that if you didn't get a livi ticket then you are getting first shout at the OF game. Cant see any club confirmation of this?

Iainrfc04

Official Ticketer
Has there been any communication about how the tickets are going to be allocated going forward? Seen folk on twitter stating that if you didn't get a livi ticket then you are getting first shout at the OF game. Cant see any club confirmation of this?
It's on the club website, right at the bottom on the info about the livi game.
Though you'd have expected an email to advise of the while process.
My only info has been from this site, for the OF possible ballot & the livi process