Ballot for Livi game

Artful Dodger

Quick question my wee mate doesn’t have a log in for here.He got a ticket for tomorrow.It’s got the QR code with seat number.He says the email says that a ready card or paper ticket may be provided.Does he just take the email or print it (qr code) to the turnstiles and it’s swiped and he gains entry?Or does he take his smart card (season ticket)?

Valley Bluenose

RTV? Completed it mate!
Quick question my wee mate doesn’t have a log in for here.He got a ticket for tomorrow.It’s got the QR code with seat number.He says the email says that a ready card or paper ticket may be provided.Does he just take the email or print it (qr code) to the turnstiles and it’s swiped and he gains entry?Or does he take his smart card (season ticket)?
QR code mate.

Valley Bluenose

RTV? Completed it mate!
Cheers VB.I didn’t attend any friendlies so couldn’t help him out.He’ll probably drop the paperwork.
He can hold his phone up with the email open showing the QR code. A better way is probably to take a screen grab of the QR code so it’s stored in his Photos. Or, if he’s old school, he could get someone to print it out on a sheet of paper and hold that up.

Artful Dodger

He can hold his phone up with the email open showing the QR code. A better way is probably to take a screen grab of the QR code so it’s stored in his Photos. Or, if he’s old school, he could get someone to print it out on a sheet of paper and hold that up.
B-D Definitely old school he has already got a lad in his work to print it for him.His phones older than my boy so that’s out the window.

Gregybear

I got a ticket but thanks to my ex dicking me about i have my 13 year old son tomorrow...

So going to bed tonight pretending the inevitable tomorrow is not going happen is a waste of time. He will go with my ticket (with his Papa, uncles and cousins) and, my desperate calls going unheeded, i will settle down on my seat in front of the tv to watch on my own! Will probably buy a new strip to cheer myself up!

Nocko

Official Ticketer
What i don't get is that there were two ballots but I've seen a few saying they got offered tickets in second ballot and can't go and also heard of some who were unable to sign in or when they did no tickets were available.

Surely the ballot would have just allocated emails for those seats left so if no one selects them what has happened to their tickets.