Ballot for Livi game

Just opened Outlook and there was 1 new email headed 'See Tickets'

Got excited for a second before I realised it was just a list of gigs :confused:

Don’t know if this has been covered but I saw the question asked a few times yesterday for upgrading of child and concession tickets.

I got an email from the ticket office today advising that the QR code is good to be used by an adult.

@Valley Bluenose i’ve had a response from the ticket office. QR code will be fine for Saturday wether it’s an adult/child/concession. No one will be pulled for using wrong type of ticket.
Don’t know if this has been covered but I saw the question asked a few times yesterday for upgrading of child and concession tickets.

I got an email from the ticket office today advising that the QR code is good to be used by an adult.
Any chance one of you could post the text of said emails? Its not that I doubt either of you but I've heard from another source (who I'd expect to know) that tickets cannot be upgraded and I just want to be sure. Obviously do not post any personal details.

Got an email from the second ballot, so did my mate.

Just logged in to try and secure, no tickets left!!! WTF!!!
People will be holding them in their basket despite not having been successful in the ballot.

Keep refreshing :)

Got an email from the second ballot, so did my mate.

Just logged in to try and secure, no tickets left!!! WTF!!!
Persevere. We have a spate of folk putting tickets in their basket who have been unsuccessful in the ballots. Chancing their arm so to speak. They cannot proceed to purchase but it ties up the seat in their basket until it times out. Anyone who has done this should empty their basket and let a ballot winner have the option of the seat.

I’m hoping that showing an email should be enough. I’ve emailed the ticket office to charge me the difference as I’ve done in the past.

I honestly can’t believe they’d confiscate your season ticket for this especially when they’ve got bigger fish to fry at the moment sorting the ballots.

I'd hope not either mate. Some people are suggesting there will be staff in the TO this Saturday. Might be worth heading there with plenty time to spare? My worry is you get in the ground, only for them to tell you to go to the TO anyway and you then miss some of the game.

Just got e-mail notification on phone from Rangers - excitedly opened it to only be offered more ways to spend money with them.

Do they have ANY awareness ? Sitting here hoping for a ticket in a ballot and they are sending out spam e-mails at the same time.

NOT endeared me to rush out and give them even more wonga :(

In the same position as Jan Wyck, whole stadium showing as grey “not available”!!!

Absolute shitshow!!!

Just opened Outlook and there was 1 new email headed 'See Tickets'

Got excited for a second before I realised it was just a list of gigs :confused:
I got two emails from Rangers this afternoon. Nothing to do with Livi game though, typical got hopes up when seen them each time for a second :rolleyes:

Buzzing I got Livi today but now the worry starts for the scum game :))

Whens Sturgeons presser about opening everything back up?

Honestly fu.cking hate this pish now.. get us back to normal ASAP.

For those finding no tickets, as posted above - persevere. We have a spate of folk putting tickets in their basket who have been unsuccessful in the ballots. Chancing their arm so to speak. They cannot proceed to purchase but it ties up the seat in their basket until it times out. Anyone who has done this should empty their basket and let a ballot winner have the option of the seat. There’s also folk putting a seat in their basket and then going back to see if they can find something better. Also ties up a seat.

Put it this way, if you’ve had an email saying you’ve been successful then there will be a seat for you. Eventually.

A fucken joke I got an email saying I was successful, picked my seat went basket then proceed to checkout pressed checkout went back to basket proceed to checkout pressed checkout went back to basket repeat x 1000 times no number to call & no confirmation email am pissed off a joke from the club a fucken joke .

A fucken joke I got an email saying I was successful, picked my seat went basket then proceed to checkout pressed checkout went back to basket proceed to checkout pressed checkout went back to basket repeat x 1000 times no number to call & no confirmation email am pissed off a joke from the club a fucken joke .
You on a mobile by any chance? Seen posts about not being able to accept the Ts & Cs box on mobiles because it’s not visible. Is in the thread about problems selecting seats.

You on a mobile by any chance? Seen posts about not being able to accept the Ts & Cs box on mobiles because it’s not visible. Is in the thread about problems selecting seats.
Cheers mate to late now my ticket has probably been sold just so frustrating there really has to be a better way to claim your ticket , I know older bears just gave up because they have no computer skills at all & am not great my self with I.T stuff that includes mobile phones . There must be an easier way for older bears who knows nothing about this technology.

Would you forward me the email mate so I can have it for Saturday? I can PM you my email. Cheers!

Sounds like the 'loop' I was on. There is a small radio button (wee circle) that says 'free basket' on one of the loop pages. I clicked it and that got me moving through the process again.

Sounds like the 'loop' I was on. There is a small radio button (wee circle) that says 'free basket' on one of the loop pages. I clicked it and that got me moving through the process again.
Cheers mate but all in vain now my ticket is away , I will remember next time or if it happens again maybe put some tips on here for the not to clued up bears all help appreciated & saves us older bears missing out on games

Cheers mate but all in vain now my ticket is away , I will remember next time or if it happens again maybe put some tips on here for the not to clued up bears all help appreciated & saves us older bears missing out on games
Are you sure it's away?

Alright mate. I sent the same to the TO but had nothing back. If I DM my email address, you wouldn’t mind forwarding it on?

allocated a ticket this afternoon and been trying for ages to access
this auld bassa does not have a clue
laptop in extreme danger of flyin' oot the windae !
watch the game in the pub

Any chance one of you could post the text of said emails? Its not that I doubt either of you but I've heard from another source (who I'd expect to know) that tickets cannot be upgraded and I just want to be sure. Obviously do not post any personal details.
I’m going to email the guys the PM’d me mate. But my exact questions was “how do I upgrade the ticket” and the response was “the QR code is it is will be ok for Saturday”.

The person telling you it can’t be upgraded is probably right. It can’t be so it’s ok to use.

I’m going to email the guys the PM’d me mate. But my exact questions was “how do I upgrade the ticket” and the response was “the QR code is it is will be ok for Saturday”.

The person telling you it can’t be upgraded is probably right. It can’t be so it’s ok to use.
Cheers buddy. Appreciated.

Our RSC has a number of seasons in the family stand and have been successful in the ballot, would rather a club member got the ticket, usually upgrade to an adult if there was a lack of kids going but don’t want an adult to use it this weekend and get caught.

Not seen any red on the plan for the last half an hour of refreshing. Before that some red, but few seats and they went in the blink of an eye. Does the website stop updating at a certain time of night or am I just being unlucky?

Not seen any red on the plan for the last half an hour of refreshing. Before that some red, but few seats and they went in the blink of an eye. Does the website stop updating at a certain time of night or am I just being unlucky?
It will keep updating throughout the night. Tickets in baskets they shouldn’t be in will time out eventually.

For avoidance of doubt as I’ve seen it on twitter people saying they’ll turn it down if priority to those without goes to Celtic. As far as I’m aware this will work like old away CCCS if you turn down the ticket you’ll be classed as successful in ballot. Scary the amount on social media who seem to think they can play the system when you’ve people genuinely wanting to be there

Back