Ballot for Livi game

Didn't do either of the friendly's with QR code is it simply just scanning the code in the email with seat details?

A quick perusal of the thread and you will see many are in the same boat. It’s assumed because folk who didn’t succeed in the ballot are chancing their arm, trying to purchase seats and said seats then end up stuck in their baskets until they timeout.

Perseverance mate.
Why would bears do that to others?
and can they re basket till the next time out?

Folk who have been successful in the ballot will get seats. It might be difficult, it might take perseverance, it might take a lot of swearing at folk who didn’t get emails but put seats in their basket when they shouldn’t. However, it’s unlikely the Club have issued more emails than there are seats available.

100 percent mate quite shit people taking seats other places anyway
My seat wasn’t available so I HAD to pick another seat. That seat obviously belongs to someone else. Just a knock on effect, surely? If you’re seat isn’t available you’re inevitably going to take someone’s seat.

Shame everyone can’t get their own seat but I don’t think anything can be done :(

My seat wasn’t available so I HAD to pick another seat. That seat obviously belongs to someone else. Just a knock on effect, surely? If you’re seat isn’t available you’re inevitably going to take someone’s seat.

Shame everyone can’t get their own seat but I don’t think anything can be done :(
Mine is an aisle seat, so no chance I was getting my own. Managed to get one near it.

Fair enough with that mate

i mean people just taking other stands just because they can

I went on the website to check on the seats that were still available out pure interest - I haven’t been balloted Livi and can, obviously, not buy one - and noticed the red ‘select seats’ option is kinda blurred out and when you click on it nothing happens. All the tickets gone I presume?

Some folk are twats mate. Sadly even some Bears. And yes, I think they can.
It was obvious by earlier posts there are bears sitting with tickets in their baskets, fully aware they have not been successful in the ballot. Quite happy in the knowledge they are f*****g over fellow bears who were successful, ultimately denying them the chance to purchase a ticket. Pathetic.

I've been siiting since just after 5 constantly refreshing trying to get a ticket and getting nowhere. A sniff of Main Stand rear and club deck but no more.

But I'm successful in the ballot so I'm at the back of the queue for the next game? GTF that is fair.

My auld man is in his 70s and has to hoof it to the club deck?

Guys, this can't be the best system.
There will be folk who miss a ticket v them for exactly the same reason.

It’s the fairest way, in my opinion.

No system will ever be fair to everyone.

There will be folk who miss a ticket v them for exactly the same reason.

It’s the fairest way, in my opinion.

No system will ever be fair to everyone.
An option is ballot by stand/section.

There will be a lot of folk in cheapest sections going for more premier seating with the option being open to them. Not all but there will e a good number doing it.

An option is ballot by stand/section.

There will be a lot of folk in cheapest sections going for more premier seating with the option being open to them. Not all but there will e a good number doing it.
I’d just be picking any seat. Not interested where it is currently.

And I say that as someone paying £719.

I’ve no idea what way would keep everyone happy.

I know man, I feel sympathy. Hopefully we’ll all be packed in the stadium soon, sitting in our own seats, with the usual roasters sitting around us :))
I never got one in ballot will be sitting in the house with maddog and cans :))

enjoy mate

I didn’t even know you could pick your seats :)
I’ve just been picking a section and assumed you took what you were given!!
If I’m in I’m your seat then sorry (I’m not moving though :p )

It's been said repeatedly. Only those successful in the ballot should be able to select a seat.

Unless there are successful people putting seats in their baskets and then refreshing for better seats....

How about just assigning seats to those succesfull?

I presume you have been succesfull in being able to choose a seat so perhaps our perspectives differ.

I've got an email from the 2nd ballot but when I login there's nothing in my basket although it's there in my order history. Can't book a seat as it says sold out
It goes to the basket after you pick a seat.Apparently still a few up in the CD.

Folk who have been successful in the ballot will get seats. It might be difficult, it might take perseverance, it might take a lot of swearing at folk who didn’t get emails but put seats in their basket when they shouldn’t. However, it’s unlikely the Club have issued more emails than there are seats available.
Hey mate you seem to talk with a bit of knowledge on this matter, do you work in the ticket centre or something? give us all who can't confirm a seat a bit of faith in the system......

It's been said repeatedly. Only those successful in the ballot should be able to select a seat.

Unless there are successful people putting seats in their baskets and then refreshing for better seats....

How about just assigning seats to those succesfull?

I presume you have been succesfull in being able to choose a seat so perhaps our perspectives differ.
I was unsuccessful in both ballots.

Hey mate you seem to talk with a bit of knowledge on this matter, do you work in the ticket centre or something? give us all who can't confirm a seat a bit of faith in the system......
Hell no mate, I’m just an ordinary punter like everybody else. I’m retired and spend an inordinate amount of time on FF - way too much if truth be told - so I see post after post from other folk who’ve managed to resolve issues. All I do is regurgitate their solutions for other folk who only drop in now and again and may have missed it.

I’ve no more knowledge of the ‘system’ than anyone else.

Ah, therefore our perspectives still differ.
I hear what you are saying.

My original point was that plenty will miss a tim ticket for the same reason you missed a Livi ticket.

I agree with your suggestion that folk unsuccessful in the ballot should not be able to select a seat. That would probably help a little.

I hadn’t thought on that. And if it’s been suggested on here I obviously missed it.

Your situation is shiit.

I hear what you are saying.

My original point was that plenty will miss a tim ticket for the same reason you missed a Livi ticket.

I agree with your suggestion that folk unsuccessful in the ballot should not be able to select a seat. That would probably help a little.

I hadn’t thought on that. And if it’s been suggested on here I obviously missed it.

Your situation is shiit.
Six hours refreshing and still nothing. My father in the same position. There are plenty of others.

I hope they sort it out before the next home game otherwise there will be carnage.

At this stage I think they must have sent the email to more people than available seats.

Six hours refreshing and still nothing. My father in the same position. There are plenty of others.

I hope they sort it out before the next home game otherwise there will be carnage.

At this stage I think they must have sent the email to more people than available seats.
It certainly looks that way.

What would keep me happy would be for me to be able to get a seat as I was successful in the ballot, but it would seem that that won't be happening. If the ballot was for 26,000 seats and 26,000 fans were successful why haven't I, and others in the same boat not got a seat?

W.A.T.P.

I got a you’ve been accepted email while driving up from England after work. I’ve got it in my purchase history. What I’ve not got is a seat No, nor am I going to get one as the site is saying sold out. Yet I’m reading on here how the ticket office wouldn’t sent out more emails than tickets available and still I have an acceptance email a purchase history and no seat but from what I’m reading as far as the ticket office is concerned I was successful and as such I’m at the bottom of the next ballet.

This is a shambles been trying for an hour before heading to work still the same select seat bar blurred out. Probably won't be able to get on again before 10am gutted.

This is a shambles been trying for an hour before heading to work still the same select seat bar blurred out. Probably won't be able to get on again before 10am gutted.
Same here. There is a message on the Ticket Section of the Rangers App which says ‘Tickets subject to availability’ Does this mean Rangers sent out more e-mails than tickets that were available?

Your being polite with shambles.

While Stevie G has turned the playing staff into an on the park well oiled professional entity. Stewart Robertson and his staff preside over an off the park not fit for purpose calamity not befitting of Rangers or the fans.

Yes I understand the problems they have encountered but they should have anticipated them and avoided all this.

Up an hour early to try and sort my ticket, after seven hours of trying last night, and still can't get one. This ballot system is sh!te, who knows how many supporters are in the same boat since the second ballot emails dropped yesterday!! Resigned to the fact that I won't be at the game.

If true that other so called "bears" are holding tickets in baskets when they have no claim on them, they should at the very least be banned from future ballots (if we need them), and at worst have their season tickets revoked, selfish c*nts :mad:

There's a few in this thread saying they will be raging if they got a ticket in the 2nd ballot cos it rules them out the fifth game.It's pathetic.
I only saw my email for 2nd ballot late last night all tickets gone.

My emotions are being toyed with.

Hope everyone is in for the Celtic game

It was a nice surprise to get one in the second ballot, but buzzing to be back for a competitive game! Hopefully this is the last game at Ibrox we need to ballot for.

Email the ticket office and explain the issue you are having.

ticketcentre@rangers.co.uk

Back