Ballot for Livi game

Moron behaviour.

Should take 5 mygers points off them everytime someone tries it.
I did that, spent half an hour hanging on waiting to see if I had a ticket, got through to the ticket selection and choose a seat, it was only at the checkout stage that I found out that I needed some code already in my basket. I obviously couldn't complete any purchase but I was then getting emails telling me that I'd left something in my basket and to return to it to complete the purchase which made me thing that I did have a ticket after all and had just made an arse of something.
Bit much calling people morons, a lot of us aren't computer savvy, some won't have laptops or smartphones either so God knows what they do, so blame the system not those trying to use it. And as others have said the only info or instructions we are getting is from here on FF, the Club haven't emailed me at any point about ballots and the process, even a simple you haven't been successful email to the unlucky ones would have made a massive difference

i didn't get a time for Sunday (did for Brighton) was 4pm-4:20pm - we were the first ones through the turnstile which was fine as we are normally there early anyway - but for Madrid there was loads of folk just wandering in 5/10 mins before kick off.

Saturday we are in Clubdeck so will need to allow about 2 hours to climb the stairs as its been a while :)

I got a you’ve been accepted email while driving up from England after work. I’ve got it in my purchase history. What I’ve not got is a seat No, nor am I going to get one as the site is saying sold out. Yet I’m reading on here how the ticket office wouldn’t sent out more emails than tickets available and still I have an acceptance email a purchase history and no seat but from what I’m reading as far as the ticket office is concerned I was successful and as such I’m at the bottom of the next ballet.

I got a you’ve been accepted email while driving up from England after work. I’ve got it in my purchase history. What I’ve not got is a seat No, nor am I going to get one as the site is saying sold out. Yet I’m reading on here how the ticket office wouldn’t sent out more emails than tickets available and still I have an acceptance email a purchase history and no seat but from what I’m reading as far as the ticket office is concerned I was successful and as such I’m at the bottom of the next ballet.
I'm in the same boat as you Brian, as are a few others.The ticketing system is obviously not working as it should but I am not all that surprised as it seems to happen quite a lot. This should have been straight forward but they still managed to mess it up.

W.A.T.P

That makes me think its not the people having tickets in the baskets causing all the issues, they stay in the basket for what? 15-30 mins max
Session expires after 30mins and basket clears.F uck knows what has happened but it certainly is a cluster uck from the TO.What on earth will happen if a ballot is required for the Filth?

Session expires after 30mins and basket clears.F uck knows what has happened but it certainly is a cluster uck from the TO.What on earth will happen if a ballot is required for the Filth?
I know its not normal, there's extenuating circumstances blah blah blah
But our ticketing has never been up to scratch for a club of our size.

As someone said before, its not like the pandemic has just hit, they've had a year and a half to plan and prepare for this now and it seems at times like its fly by the seat of your pants stuff.

Home game completely removed now. Looks like it should stop the possibility of anyone having tickets in their baskets

I'm in the same boat as you Brian, as are a few others.The ticketing system is obviously not working as it should but I am not all that surprised as it seems to happen quite a lot. This should have been straight forward but they still managed to mess it up.

W.A.T.P

This happened to me for the Real Madrid game. Does it show you sections to chose from but keep showing no availability? If so if you keep checking periodically they seemed to be releasing seats randomly in different sections.

Has there been any communication about how the tickets are going to be allocated going forward? Seen folk on twitter stating that if you didn't get a livi ticket then you are getting first shout at the OF game. Cant see any club confirmation of this?

Has there been any communication about how the tickets are going to be allocated going forward? Seen folk on twitter stating that if you didn't get a livi ticket then you are getting first shout at the OF game. Cant see any club confirmation of this?
It's on the club website, right at the bottom on the info about the livi game.
Though you'd have expected an email to advise of the while process.
My only info has been from this site, for the OF possible ballot & the livi process

Anyone know if you can update a child ticket to a adult as my son can’t make tomorrow’s game?
Apparently it doesn't matter, some people emailed the TO and they said you'll be fine scanning it and they won't stop you.

Ballot Process:

All Season ticket holders were entered into a straight ballot for the available tickets. Those ST holders who were unsuccessful will receive priority access for the next league fixture should there still remain a limited capacity. However, in line with current government guidelines, we expect to have a full capacity at Ibrox for our next league home fixture.

Ballot Process:

All Season ticket holders were entered into a straight ballot for the available tickets. Those ST holders who were unsuccessful will receive priority access for the next league fixture should there still remain a limited capacity. However, in line with current government guidelines, we expect to have a full capacity at Ibrox for our next league home fixture.
I was offered a ticket less than 48 hours before kick off. Living in NI I needed time to prepare travel arrangements especially during covid restrictions. I spent 3 hours on the computer logged in looking at a greyed out map of stadium. Also because of short notice supporters clubs could not book the boat and rail and sail as well as coach and sail services are all sold out. Flights prices are stupid when the timings match as I need to be in work 6am on Sunday. I am sure I am not the only one but as someone who forked out for season books, my Gers and handed over a grand for shares I will feel very hard done by if I miss out on the yahoo ticket because of this "pseudo-offer for livi" . I would like SLOs take on this.

I was offered a ticket less than 48 hours before kick off. Living in NI I needed time to prepare travel arrangements especially during covid restrictions. I spent 3 hours on the computer logged in looking at a greyed out map of stadium. Also because of short notice supporters clubs could not book the boat and rail and sail as well as coach and sail services are all sold out. Flights prices are stupid when the timings match as I need to be in work 6am on Sunday. I am sure I am not the only one but as someone who forked out for season books, my Gers and handed over a grand for shares I will feel very hard done by if I miss out on the yahoo ticket because of this "pseudo-offer for livi" . I would like SLOs take on this.
You won't be alone in that. But as folk pointed out to those who missed out on Livingston on the first ballot especially its just "the luck of the draw"
There shouldn't be any restrictions in a months time barring some catastrophe so I reckon you've nothing to worry about.

You won't be alone in that. But as folk pointed out to those who missed out on Livingston on the first ballot especially its just "the luck of the draw"
There shouldn't be any restrictions in a months time barring some catastrophe so I reckon you've nothing to worry about.
Just praying there isn't some bullshit story appears about some new variant before this cow makes her appearance next Tuesday.

I would actually cry if I had to miss the old firm game. Got email yesterday for Livingston, can't go because of the short notice with travel all booked up. After all the shit we have been through, this is one old firm game none of us should miss as I honestly believe we are going to mangle them. Just praying the cow lifts restrictions next week!

Back