Balogun head knock

The feed I watched had no commentary and you could hear a player scream "You kicked him in the f*cking head" then the stream went down and came back with crowd noise.

I didn't get to see a replay and you have to wonder if sky or whoever did that feed didn't like swearing.
Think that was McGregor saying to Madden “he kicked me in the fuckin head” before the mics were muted.

Your spot on about McKenna, slow mode that portion, and he’s turned by the sheep having his arms on him into the post. Should today be taken up by the compliance officer (I know that’s a joke) and a three match ban, for endangering a life.

Maybe you should contact the Police as a witness to assault to the endanger of someone's life? :rolleyes:

Unsure if it has been mentioned already but just seen highlights again and was shocked by how it happened. Looked to like the Aberdeen player ( McKenna ? ) pulled him round onto the post. Could have been very nasty. Needs highlighting.
I clocked it right away, ad as I've said already on FF, if Alfredo done something like that he'd be hung drawn and quartered, by now.

To be fair McKenna to me is trying to get the ball and is trying to get players out the way. I dont think he deliberately threw him into the post.

I clocked it right away, ad as I've said already on FF, if Alfredo done something like that he'd be hung drawn and quartered, by now.

He would be. But that would be more about the agenda against Alfredo than the rights / wrongs / intent of the situation.

posted my take on it yesterday below

"You can hear the very loud soud of metal being hit, it bloody sounded painful, I've hit a lampost just by walking into it and it's sore, so being thrown into it with momentum head first could do serious damage. I'm astounded a big deal was no made of this, imagine if alfie did that to a tim, the media would explode. If you watch the game on Rangers tv, you can hear shagger shouting and I quote"in the fucking head" though maybe he felt he was kicked in the head during that scramble, I'm not sure"
incident happens a minute in

Back