Balogun out for a few weeks

If Tav isn’t back and Patterson and Balagun out I think Kamara could slot in - quick, skillful and good engine.
Leaves us wee bit short in midfield but got players who can play there.

Far too slow, far too small.

Arfield is taller than Tav.

I also don’t think pace would be a serious issue because he’d likely be up against that Norwegian chap with the long name who isn’t particularly quick.

Someone is going to have to play there and they’ll be out of position most likely. I think Arfield or Kamara are good enough to give us a 6/10 at right back for a single match.

Arfield is taller than Tav.

I also don’t think pace would be a serious issue because he’d likely be up against that Norwegian chap with the long name who isn’t particularly quick.

Someone is going to have to play there and they’ll be out of position most likely. I think Arfield or Kamara are good enough to give us a 6/10 at right back for a single match.
Patterson will play there in the cup game, hopefully Tav back thereafter.

Need to hope the whole back 4 of Tavernier, Goldson, Helander and Barisic all stay fit and available as soon as the covid bans start.

Would that be left footed Bassey who is facing a ban?
Forgot about the ban.

Playing a left footed right back, whilst not ideal, is not a major problem, as positional sense is important.

Alex Miller and Sandy Jardine both played at right back and left back for Rangers.

Danny McGrain was Celtc's right back and Scotland's left back for years.

I don't know why people arent more worried about Tav.

We were being told he might be back for the Old Firm game....the one at Celtic park a month ago. Now you're still telling me he's weeks away.

You just know right now the tims will be trying to get the moved to after the hearing . Both clubs will be getting consulted con dates

I don't know why people arent more worried about Tav.

We were being told he might be back for the Old Firm game....the one at Celtic park a month ago. Now you're still telling me he's weeks away.
Isn't a couple of months out just fairly standard for this type of injury?

Back