Balogun post match

bluereason

Reminds me of Bougherra, both in the way he plays and talks. Solid debut, very impressed
I was about to post this too. When he went on that mazy run right up to their box it just brought back so many memories. I hope this guy clicks with Goldson and we have a solid back line. He didn't look phased once.

DadoBear

Rattled the post with his heid, prepared to put himself in where it hurts, reminds me of big Colin(the block) Hendry doing the same

JMTrangers

7 of the last 9 matches he's started for us and Wigan (not including a starting appearance where he had to go off for 6 mins), he's kept a clean sheet in. Considering where Wigan finished in the Championship and how many goals they were conceding before him, that's a remarkable statistic. The more I see and read about him, the fewer fears I have about his ability - only that he gets injured. We definitely need to rest him for some of the easier home matches where Helander or Edmundson can do a job.

GranvillusClutterbuckus

Besides him looking really comfortable, loved the fact that after a major altercation with a bit of metal he still waved away going off the pitch for a check and just wanted to get on with.

Carltonblue

Seems an intelligent player and an intelligent guy. Strolled through his debut, the acid test will be how he performs under pressure. The signs are good.

Gazb1962

I loved our first half yesterday as we looked like a proper team.
Don’t want to get too excited as I think most will agree that no fans in the ground worked in our favour.
The real bonus was our central defence and how comfortable they looked.
If we can play every game the way we played the first half yesterday we won’t be far away at the end.
Early days but promising vibes.
We move on.
PS. I think we will score in Germany.

JD1872

Thought he played a huge part in getting the 3 points. None of our other centre backs in the squad would have caught Anderson when he was through on goal, Leon just turned on the afterburners and got back.

He also had a good block on mcginn near the end which is exactly the sort of goal we lose against them

Melbbear

Noticed nearly every header was down The was always looking to give to his own players. Lot of players just header it anywhere and hope it goes to right player. He was good on the ball bring it out of defence looks like picked up a good player.