Ban the papers

If it wasn't for FF I wouldn't know about most of these mhanks with typewriters. I rarely use Twitter either.

I use H&H and other podcasts, Scotland football app set to Rangers, the Athletic, Rangers TV, NewsNow (publications can be blocked), and some other websites (eg. Official, YouTube, SPFL and James Blacks Rangersnews) for my Rangers reading. This way you can block out the negative stuff if you want.

You don't see blogs much now.

Obviously I use here too which keeps me in the loop as to what the scum are up to.

Last edited:
The daily record tweeted at the weekend a story saying the queen uses a hearing aid. Showed a picture of her and next to that a close up of her ear with what looked like a hearing aid
How a 93 year old woman uses a hearing aid is newsworthy story I’ll never know

The daily record tweeted at the weekend a story saying the queen uses a hearing aid. Showed a picture of her and next to that a close up of her ear with what looked like a hearing aid
Because she’s the Queen

The last time i bought a Scottish paper was before you could get the internet on holiday.

I doubt it’s a hearing aid. Probably an earpiece direct to some special ops team.

I just started another thread, not having noticed yours. Below is my post but I’m with you 100%. That Leckie article has to be the end for them now!

I made a point of blocking all the Sun and Record stuff on my social media yesterday.
My understanding from the Club 1872 statement is that all the clicks etc give these (unts like Leckie and his employers reason to justify their bile!
Mark also posts pictures of the papers etc which must help massively for those who need their fix.
I know there are posters who do copy and paste from links after they’ve been posted too. Surely we can do our bit by not posting links to them?
I’ve had enough and will never click another link. They are scum!

I used to buy The Record every day for years. Then when we lost 6-2 to the scum at the piggery in 2000 I decided not to buy a paper for a week or ten days as I knew what they'd be like. After 4 or 5 days I found I didn't actually miss it as I hardly read anything in it anyway, being full of (even then) so called celebrity shit and no-mark columnist's whose opinions I rarely agreed with. The only time I've bought a paper since is when something big has happened, like 9/11, or we've won a cup or a championship. It's a cleansing feeling once you get out of the habit of buying the papers!

Pick 1 or 2 of the local businesses that advertise in The Sun and target them ( within the laws of the land).

Waste their time, time up their phone lines, request quotes etc.

Then let them know why after a month or so.

Back