Bangkok Bears

sydneybear

Have one night in Bangkok tomorrow night (Thursday night). Would be keen to watch the Legia match with some like-minded people. Staying in NANA area.

Hi mate, we're not sure if the game will be shown because it's a late start on a weeknight (1am KO here) and most of us are working during the week. We need to check with the owner to see if he's staying open but at the moment it's a doubt. Will keep you updated.

Hi mate, we're not sure if the game will be shown because it's a late start on a weeknight (1am KO here) and most of us are working during the week. We need to check with the owner to see if he's staying open but at the moment it's a doubt. Will keep you updated.
Cheers mate.

One night in Bangkok and you want waste time watching the fitba?

giphy.gif

Slightly off topic, but is there anywhere in Chiang Mai that shows Rangers games? I will be there for the game against them at Christmas.

Slightly off topic, but is there anywhere in Chiang Mai that shows Rangers games? I will be there for the game against them at Christmas.
KT's Sports Bar or UN Irish Bar. Both City centre.
Was also going to say UN Irish Bar, they are brand new and will even show the game upstairs if there is an English game on downstairs at the same time.

Great memories of Edu's last minute equaliser in there a good few years ago, my mate and I fùcking exploded when it went in, much to the amusement of the locals! :))

Arrive early and have a word with the barman would be my advice. ;)

Back