Banners are back . . .

Genuinely wonder if Lawell has private security as one of these nutters cant be far away from attacking him. The hatred they have for him is quite incredible.

hzDlddD.gif
This would be a good banner for us....mocked up with the boy in the middle in a Rangers kit & the 2 other boys in green and white rags :))

It truly is remarkable just how very shit their cesspit looks. I mean, that's the front entrance and it reminds me of a budget garden centre with the star from a long forgotten nativity scene inexplicably left on the roof. A truly horrible shithole in every way, not even on the same planet as our magnificent stadium.

Maybe it's just a really elaborate game of hide and seek and the banner's placement and colour choice is just a coincidence?

A CEO under pressure - almost zero support from the fans
Share price almost at March 2020 prices
The fans scream for someone to blame and they will not be satisfied till they have their vengeance and their pound of flesh.
How long can he go on?
Delicious stuff.

Sounds like a threat to me this. Why do I have a horrific feeling one of their players are gonna get hurt by them lot? They have turned on a whole new level

It truly is remarkable just how very shit their cesspit looks. I mean, that's the front entrance and it reminds me of a budget garden centre with the star from a long forgotten nativity scene inexplicably left on the roof. A truly horrible shithole in every way, not even on the same planet as our magnificent stadium.
Could easily look like a block of flats or a hospital

It's about time they realize all this protesting is just keeping the situation in the media and making it 1000 times worse for them

Back