s3q3c6.jpg

352hkr9.jpg

k9gtx.jpg

2ntbmth.jpg

21oo2v8.jpg

33uejux.jpg

e7gdpy.jpg

ws5r9t.jpg

Fantastic stuff. My boyhood idol, and by a mile the greatest leader I've ever seen on a football pitch.
John Greig has a reputation as just a hard man, but he was a magnificent footballer. He was capped at right back, left back, centre back and wing half (midfield in modern terminology). Over a 16 year career with Rangers, he scored 120 goals despite 95% of the time being a defensive player and only taking penalties briefly. He averaged something like a goal every 7 games over 16 seasons, right up to the age of 37. And for the moment, the only man ever to win 3 trebles.
Rangers royalty, he may or may not be the Greatest Ranger, but he totally deserves to be one who gets suggested to be.

Fantastic stuff. My boyhood idol, and by a mile the greatest leader I've ever seen on a football pitch.
John Greig has a reputation as just a hard man, but he was a magnificent footballer. He was capped at right back, left back, centre back and wing half (midfield in modern terminology). Over a 16 year career with Rangers, he scored 120 goals despite 95% of the time being a defensive player and only taking penalties briefly. He averaged something like a goal every 7 games over 16 seasons, right up to the age of 37. And for the moment, the only man ever to win 3 trebles.
Rangers royalty, he may or may not be the Greatest Ranger, but he totally deserves to be one who gets suggested to be.

Absolutely loving these SB.
Interesting that JG rated Denis Law as the best he played against including Jimmy Greaves and Puskas.

What a fantastic leader of men with an unmatched determination and will to win . Always motivated, committed and inspired. The greatest Ranger ever!

Watching some old highlights of Rangers on YouTube by fck Greig could play. You wonder watching the dross on display in England wer defenders are going for ir £50 million plus how much he would be worth in today's game.

Watching some old highlights of Rangers on YouTube by fck Greig could play. You wonder watching the dross on display in England wer defenders are going for ir £50 million plus how much he would be worth in today's game.

It wouldn't matter as he wouldn't leave Rangers :))

Back