Bar 72 and MyGers. Update

How do you sign up for the VIP MyGers scheme Bears? I'm totally confused. Still haven't paid anything and don't actually know if I'm getting the 7.5% discount despite filling in the application weeks ago. Recently got a direct debate mandate in an email and had that sent off but it may not have arrived at Ibrox until today 1st June. Hopefully get the discount since all our paperwork was submitted weeks ago.

Anyone know how you would go about a seat swap towards the end of next season? Could you effectively advertise your CLUB 72 season ticket (we have 2 front row together) for a swap in a decent seat in the SJR for instance? Then just write to the club stating you want to swap with 2 others together - wee white lie that they are friends or family?

Just a thought.

Can only answer the MyGers question. I did it through the website, wasn’t meant to. I emailed Natalie at the time, the £40 was refunded and she processed it as VIP at £35.

I renewed ST’s over the phone on 20th May, money wasn’t taken until 28th May, something to do with them changing merchants for payments I believe. If you’ve got correspondence from before 29/5 I’m sure the 7.5% will be honoured.

I get the feeling working from home might be causing a lot of these issues too, it’s not felt like a very smooth process.

Can only answer the MyGers question. I did it through the website, wasn’t meant to. I emailed Natalie at the time, the £40 was refunded and she processed it as VIP at £35.

I renewed ST’s over the phone on 20th May, money wasn’t taken until 28th May, something to do with them changing merchants for payments I believe. If you’ve got correspondence from before 29/5 I’m sure the 7.5% will be honoured.

I get the feeling working from home might be causing a lot of these issues too, it’s not felt like a very smooth process.
If they hadn’t been working from home they’d still have made an arse of it. They always do.

You basically need to guess how to do the renewal and mygers vip. I ended up just phoning Natalie and paying for the my gers vip over the phone. In terms of the renewal I did the two years so once I emailed my renewal I then got an invoice sent to me which I paid my bank transfer.
The whole communication from the club has been shocking. To my knowledge rangers still haven’t emailed fans to say that the price will be going up a £1000 next year. If it wasn’t for follow follow I wouldn’t have had a clue and would have missed out on the big discounts available for renewing for two years

Not sure if this has been posted but hospitality season ticket holders have been told they can attend the first 3 behind closed doors home games if they have paid their season tickets upfront.

Sent my form on Thursday, chased them to pay and they came back and said they would invoice me. Said I would qualify for discount.

Heard fuk all since.
Likewise, sent my form back first thing a Friday. Have sent a chase and heard nothing since.

I’m usually pretty understanding of the fact you can’t please all of the people all of the time...but this whole thing - from the vague comms to the extraordinary price rise to the awful process - has been a shambles.

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of folk held off and only submitted their renewal forms in the last few days. Gonna be some outcry if they don't give a discount based on the fact that payments haven't been made yet though.

I'm kinda in the same situation. I sent the renewal form away last Tuesday and haven't heard anything since. I've phoned up Natalie a few times but it's went straight to the answer machine and I haven't had a reply to the message I left. I'm quite surprised at that as I'd emailed the club when we got the renewal form through initially and I got a call within 10 minutes. I also tried calling the ticket office on Friday but there was a message saying the lines were down (or something similar). My concern here is the 7.5% discount and whether or not I'll get it.

Ive phoned natalie 3 times (on her mobile as working from home)and managed to speak to her 3 times.

1st was a few queries on bar72 moving into hospitality sector/away tickets plus vip mygers subscription and she was very helpful.

I filled my application form in with my intention to pay before 29th so would be entitled to 7.5% discount, she then sent me my invoice next day(29th may)
I called her to pay the invoice and again got her second time as she was busy first

Finally called her with a final query on vip mygers and got her first time again, helped me out and I joined and paid.

Shooty in for me, natalie was great

Ps couple of emails from her/rangers have went into my spam so worthwhile checking there for communications/invoices etc.

Last edited:
What about the closed doors games?

Would it be a case of select a seat anywhere in your area? Seems strange, would be an eerie atmosphere.

I'm in for a transfer this year but I'm just gonna bite the bullet and stay here for another year although I would possibly be tempted to move if something really good came up somewhere else. My mates sit in other areas of the ground so I'm the only one in Bar72 so it should make getting a seat elsewhere that bit easier. Still a bit sickened by the whole thing though.

Yes mate. You’ll need to put your reference on the payment.
Can you remember what reference you used mate? The reference number is Season 20/21 but there's also a Document Number and an Account Code. Was it one of them you quoted?
There's also a 5 digit number that has 'TR' before it. Not sure what I should be using.

Can you remember what reference you used mate? The reference number is Season 20/21 but there's also a Document Number and an Account Code. Was it one of them you quoted?
There's also a 5 digit number that has 'TR' before it. Not sure what I should be using.

Document number beginning INV

Wonder if the renewals have been going poorly for Bar72 with the price hike. Just had this email from the club:

Please ignore the content of this e-mail if you have already renewed your Bar 72 tickets or if you have already confirmed that you are not renewing

Dear VIP Hospitality Client

I hope you and your family are well through what has been an incredibly challenging time and are looking forward to returning to Ibrox as soon as the advice allows.

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back as soon as possible, and here, work is continuing across the club to ensure we are best-prepared for the challenges to come both on and off the park.

Everyone at Rangers was thrilled to secure the services of Ianis Hagi and Calvin Bassey recently – moves which were financed, in no small part, by supporters renewing their seasonal hospitality and season tickets in such fantastic numbers, with more names set to follow.

The closing date for renewals, if you haven’t yet renewed, is Monday, June 15.

Given the extraordinary circumstances we find ourselves in, we are pleased to offer two flexible payment options for the upcoming campaign, those being:

• Pay 50% now with the balance due at the end of October 2020.

• Pay a 25% deposit followed by six monthly instalments, to be paid in full by December 31, 2020.

Following the deadline on June 15, we will be unable to guarantee your VIP seat for the 2020/21 season with clients on the waiting list having an option to purchase.

In the meantime, everyone at Rangers sends their continued good wishes as we begin to emerge from this unprecedented period.

Kind regards

Wonder if the renewals have been going poorly for Bar72 with the price hike. Just had this email from the club:

Please ignore the content of this e-mail if you have already renewed your Bar 72 tickets or if you have already confirmed that you are not renewing

Dear VIP Hospitality Client

I hope you and your family are well through what has been an incredibly challenging time and are looking forward to returning to Ibrox as soon as the advice allows.

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back as soon as possible, and here, work is continuing across the club to ensure we are best-prepared for the challenges to come both on and off the park.

Everyone at Rangers was thrilled to secure the services of Ianis Hagi and Calvin Bassey recently – moves which were financed, in no small part, by supporters renewing their seasonal hospitality and season tickets in such fantastic numbers, with more names set to follow.

The closing date for renewals, if you haven’t yet renewed, is Monday, June 15.

Given the extraordinary circumstances we find ourselves in, we are pleased to offer two flexible payment options for the upcoming campaign, those being:

• Pay 50% now with the balance due at the end of October 2020.

• Pay a 25% deposit followed by six monthly instalments, to be paid in full by December 31, 2020.

Following the deadline on June 15, we will be unable to guarantee your VIP seat for the 2020/21 season with clients on the waiting list having an option to purchase.

In the meantime, everyone at Rangers sends their continued good wishes as we begin to emerge from this unprecedented period.

Kind regards
I got this as well and wondered the same.

I’ve always fancied a move into bar 72 but never have as have got a good bunch of guys around me in club deck and I like the high view. Still quite fancy it but sounds like a crap deal you’re getting with the price hike

I also received this email. I suspect they sent it to everybody. I think the whole process has been a bit of a shambles. A quick search of their database would reveal who had not yet renewed.

The first three lines reveal this is a quick fix.“Please ignore . . . If you have already renewed”

There is a lack of professionalism shining through. Some of the hospitality team do not appear to know what they are doing.

Guess the email resonates with those doing genuine business transactions.

Delay deadlines to align with business ramping back up.

I’m jealous, would love to be a Bar72 member and enjoy it every second week, but the price is now mental.

Wonder if the renewals have been going poorly for Bar72 with the price hike.

Loads of those tickets will be bought by self employed fans or companies for corporate days out for clients. Its obviously gonna take a big hit given the huge economic shock we are currently suffering across society.

Loads of those tickets will be bought by self employed fans or companies for corporate days out for clients. Its obviously gonna take a big hit given the huge economic shock we are currently suffering across society.
I don't think that's the case. Going forward it will end up like that given the price hike but as far as I can tell, going by the area around me, it's all just normal working folks that are in the seats currently. That will obviously change though with the pretty massive hikes that are coming.

Back