Bar 72 for Dortmund away

david1982

Anyone else have this booked for Thursday in Bar 72 get a phone call today saying its been cancelled?

Twice my Mrs has booked Ibrox for this week for Argyle House restaurant and Bar 72 and both been cancelled by Rangers.

Pie, arrival pint, ex player and game on big screen
So a pie and a pint, what’s that £8 maybe?

So £17 to have a “legend” there :D. The club are so out of touch it’s unbelievable. Commercial team need a complete re-think of their strategies honestly

So £17 to have a “legend” there :D. The club are so out of touch it’s unbelievable. Commercial team need a complete re-think of their strategies honestly
Mugs pay it, so the commercial team are generally doing their job

I'm not complaining about the price etc more the fact I've booked twice for different things at Ibrox next week and twice they have phoned to cancel.

Find it annoying Rangers are doing this and losing money

Mugs pay it, so the commercial team are generally doing their job
I know they’ve a job to do but there’s a fine line between generating £ and ripping the absolute cunt

A £15 mark up to have a “legend” speak is just greed. Literally rinse fans on a regular basis

Would love to be a fly on the wall of their brainstorm meetings for ideas. “I know what we can do, open up Bar72, get Marvin Andrew to sing 3 little birds and charge those mugs £30 a head for the pleasure”

Last edited by a moderator:
I know they’ve a job to do but there’s a fine line between generating £ and ripping the absolute lady's front bottom

A £15 mark up to have a “legend” speak is just greed. Literally rinse fans on a regular basis

Would love to be a fly on the wall of their brainstorm meetings for ideas. “I know what we can do, open up Bar72, get Marvin Andrew to sing 3 little birds and charge those mugs £30 a head for the pleasure”
I agree but as long as people are paying it then they won't care.

Although it seems this time people haven't paid it.

Tickets for the actual game in Dortmund are only £1 more. £25 to watch a game in a bar, wow.
£25 for what they're offering is ripping a bit!
I'm quite sure if they charged a tenner but you paid for all your drinks and purvey and you got a Rangers player past or present in attendance you'd get a big uptake.

Back