Bar 72 - Friday

Still nothing for me… but my dad has got an invite. Some system.
They’re just completely clueless. No plan, no comms, nothing.

Its like they employ 14 year olds, and new ones every time. They’re just completely incompetent.

It’s that bad, I suspect they’ve been instructed to be shit so that we don’t renew next season

Its like they employ 14 year olds, and new ones every time. They’re just completely incompetent.

It’s that bad, I suspect they’ve been instructed to be shit so that we don’t renew next season
The emails don’t ask folk to decline if they’re not going. Can see a lot of empty seats while a load of us are denied access.

I’ve been half minded to offer a swap for a game with Bisgrove. See if he feels vip :D

They don't. An outbreak sense take your tablets and lie down!
I’ve come to the conclusion, after several failEd attempts at trying to understand what they are doing, that they are totally clueless and make it up as they go along, based on the needs of the ’Real VIPs’, ie not Club72 mugs.

So no programme, pie or drink despite paying for it. Interesting…

It was the same last season. I didn’t mind contributing the same as every other season ticket holder who got an rtv pass for the season but I grudged the fact that the club were charging the hospitality part of the season ticket when there was no hospitality. The most we should have paid last year was the same as someone three rows behind in the govan rear

It was the same last season. I didn’t mind contributing the same as every other season ticket holder who got an rtv pass for the season but I grudged the fact that the club were charging the hospitality part of the season ticket when there was no hospitality. The most we should have paid last year was the same as someone three rows behind in the govan rear
Genuinely can’t believe we’re paying £70 for a seat that’s £12 the row behind

£70 to see Stirling Albion, and folk are complaining about £45 for Dortmund :)

Just out of interest I wonder who benefits from our being charged for the hospitality we don’t receive? Is it Elios or is it the club? Obviously someone is making money from our absence.

Not be too disheartening about our position as VIP Hospitality guests, but the Legends Match on 26th March is £22 for adults, £13 for concessions and £48 for Club72 tickets……

Not be too disheartening about our position as VIP Hospitality guests, but the Legends Match on 26th March is £22 for adults, £13 for concessions and £48 for Club72 tickets……

Should be free for those who have missed out on previous matches.

A small gesture that would cost nothing in the grand scheme.

they can stick that game where the sun don’t shine tbh

Seriously? Dunno what planet the clowns that run rangers live in. £48 to watch 16 stone kris boyd

Got an email giving me access to Ibrox Suite this morning. 2 mates got nada and the other in Bar 72. Bit Shoite as we planned a few beers being the first Friday night game for ages

The fact that they need to have a ballot for VIP Hospitality is ample proof that the Club72 project was ill-conceived and based on a flawed business model. Bar72 worked well in the main because you were allocated a space based on your seat location. There were also many supporters who didn’t even use the Bar72 facilities. What we have now is money making scheme which is unable to cater for the paying customers, irrespective of Sturgeon’s rules. There is no longer an equal split of numbers between the bar/lounge which has ruined the atmosphere and caused the current problem, where depending on your success in a ballot, you either get what you are paying for or tough sh*t, we’ve got your money anyway. This is now the third occasion this season where this has happened, excluding the pre-season friendlies where they did make an effort to compensate customers. They now just expect us to accept that our VIP Hospitality offering is within their gift and not our right as paying customers. Sorry but it needs to be said because the entire operation is an amateurish shambles from home games to away match tickets.
I’ve said something similar about how rangers work and we’re not listened to etc etc but I wrote wrong and now folk annoyed it seems haha but what you say is exactly on lines with what I’m talking about. Not one person listens to us and all folk do is take our money.

I’m on the list but didn’t get an email so sat now with a cold beer. Only tried it because my dad got an email. Guess it’s worth a try if you’re in the same boat as me! There’s meant to be 100 in each lounge but lucky if there’s 50 folk in the bar.

I’m on the list but didn’t get an email so sat now with a cold beer. Only tried it because my dad got an email. Guess it’s worth a try if you’re in the same boat as me! There’s meant to be 100 in each lounge but lucky if there’s 50 folk in the bar.
Overall what were the numbers like in the Bar & Lounge and did you get your pie….

I was in the Bar. Lucky if there was 50 people in pre-match. Got my pie and free half time drink. Was back to table service only.
Looking forward to Wednesday to ask our Account Managers some serious questions about what being a VIP Hospitality Guest actually means!

Looking forward to Wednesday to ask our Account Managers some serious questions about what being a VIP Hospitality Guest actually
Have a call arranged with Pippa on momday regarding my overall ‘experience’ in bar72.
See if any of my points are answered positively

I didn’t get ‘bar or Ibrox Suite’ access last night. After the game, my normal party both did have access so we asked nicely to the guy at the door if I could get into the Ibrox suite as well. I wasn’t a (and I mean no disrespect whatsoever,) ST holder from the Govan Rear, but a Club72 member who didn’t get lucky in a ballot, the guy at the door let me in as there was virtually no one in there. We were pretty much the last to leave at 11pm. The views over the stadium from the Ibrox suite are fantastic

Ive never actually used the table booking system.

is it worthwhile?
If you want a table in the lounge it works very well.

This time last week you know something was going on when it wasn’t live. Sceptical about Wednesday given it’s not live today.

If you want a table in the lounge it works very well.

This time last week you know something was going on when it wasn’t live. Sceptical about Wednesday given it’s not live today.
Ive never actually booked a table in the lounge so was actually more that than the online booking system, should have made myself clearer:))

So has Donaldo got through to them? The Return of the Token on Sunday! Bit misleading though, ‘Your drinks token can be exchanged for one complimentary bottle of beer, wine, soft-drink or tea/coffee.’ Presumably not a bottle of wine? And Pre-ordering drinks for half-time should be a hoot.

So has Donaldo got through to them? The Return of the Token on Sunday! Bit misleading though, ‘Your drinks token can be exchanged for one complimentary bottle of beer, wine, soft-drink or tea/coffee.’ Presumably not a bottle of wine? And Pre-ordering drinks for half-time should be a hoot.
Not taking any plaudits for this as there must have been more than me making the point! At least gives people the option when they want their free drink and I suppose the half time ordering will work like it did previously. Just need the ST cost/value for money to be addressed and I’ll consider renewing

Not taking any plaudits for this as there must have been more than me making the point! At least gives people the option when they want their free drink and I suppose the half time ordering will work like it did previously. Just need the ST cost/value for money to be addressed and I’ll consider renewing
Was that discussed? Appreciate you maybe don’t want to say too much on here in case the goalposts get moved.

Back