Bar 72 tickets

Bluesquare10

Official Ticketer
I have four tickets that I don’t want to renew this year looking to swap for four good seats in main stand or Sandy Jardine rear anyone interested DM your number and I’ll get in touch

Think that’s a bit steep for us now. Been looking to move from the club deck the last few years but can’t really justify it at that cost.
One seat in bar72 is more than all four of ours put together!

They've added a free pint, pie and programme.

Muggins here, just went for it but I'll move if/when they create a space like the original Bar72
Agreed mate that’s why I’m not renewing paid in full for last year got nothing no credits towards this year and a huge hike in price
It’s regarded as corporate now not what I signed up for and have been in there since we got demoted pretty poor by the club

Agreed mate that’s why I’m not renewing paid in full for last year got nothing no credits towards this year and a huge hike in price
It’s regarded as corporate now not what I signed up for and have been in there since we got demoted pretty poor by the club

My dad and I feel exactly the same. We didn’t mind paying a little extra but we’re not overly keen on having it as corporate. I think the club have totally misunderstood why folk choose Bar72. Or maybe they do, and would rather reduce the number of STs so they can maximise single match sales.

I feel your pain mate, I got priced out my seat last season in bar72 and had it since King etc took control I was gutted big time.

Are there any changes to package to justify that DM?

Im 1400 more than that for Shared club deck box with mates with full food and booze package. The Bar 72 price does seem steep to me.

It’s simply not worth the extra cash. They know that, but demand allows them to charge it. It’ll be my last season in there.

£1400 is 280 pints... that’s more than 10 pints a game :)

It’s regarded as corporate now not what I signed up for and have been in there since we got demoted pretty poor by the clubIf you
I am in Bar 72 as well mate and got a full credit for last season against this year’s ticket

I've had to jump ship and ended up in the Broomy front, will defo miss my Bar 72 package but as long as I'm in the stadium, all that matters I suppose

I’ve now renewed for one more season and I still think the way the club have handled it is poor i know anywhere is better than nothing but they should have been more considerate for those who didn’t want to pay the huge increased prices

Back