Bar72 ST availability

Hagi9uk

Official Ticketer
Can anyone advise as to whether the seats here are just as anywhere else in the ground in terms of first come first served or is there a separate waiting list for this area?

I have two ST in Sandy Jardine front close to centre but am considering bar72 if available.

the season I applied for Bar72 from the club deck I was given 3 season tickets next to each other in the front row (season 17/18)

Can anyone advise as to whether the seats here are just as anywhere else in the ground in terms of first come first served or is there a separate waiting list for this area?

I have two ST in Sandy Jardine front close to centre but am considering bar72 if available.

I phoned last month mate & asked for 2x Bar 72 tickets for next season, was told 3 year waiting list but that was same for all other areas

There's 2 fellas sit next to me in Bar72 seats who only attend about 7 or 8 games between them. Incredible waste.

Couple of my mates are on a waiting list for them, my dad got the very last seat last year

I had it in the season we got to Manchester, cost me about £900, worth every fucking penny, every home game included.
Was thinking about applying this year but reckon no chance as plenty waiting. Suited me down to a T with 2 hrs before and after.

I asked last year to move but was told I needed to go on the waiting list. Then, at public sale bar 72 seats came up for sale.

Was a bit pissed off at the time but I guess by moving me to bar72 then my gf4 seat would then be vacant.

Heard of dudes on the list forever and never getting their preferred area. I’m hoping that doesn’t happen to me. That said, this year thanks to complete and utter bastards at my old workplace I’m no longer in employment so may struggle to renew never mind go to bar 72 :-/

The club keep saying there is a massive waiting list for bar72 yet last summer 3 seats were available the day they went on general sale and I bought one of them.

Been great value this year as must be around 9/10 extra games this year between Europe, cup and friendliest.

I’ve had 2 season tickets in Bar72 for 3 ish years now
Only been able to get to a few games this, due to personal reasons

The club keep saying there is a massive waiting list for bar72 yet last summer 3 seats were available the day they went on general sale and I bought one of them.

Been great value this year as must be around 9/10 extra games this year between Europe, cup and friendliest.

you probably got one of the seats me and my 2 mates vacated

front row inline with byline at Broomlaon

It's a great view of the game if you're in a central position and bordering on value for money if we've got extended European and cup runs. In 2008 with the European run and replays, I'm sure you probably broke even on it vs a season ticket elsewhere and the same additional spend. It's something that we should also be looking to introduce in the Copland, Broomloand and Main Stand.

I got put on the waiting list for it about a month ago. Again, was told 3 years but that really is a wild guess by them. They have no idea who isn’t going to renew etc. I think a few will come up this summer.

One appeared on public sale last year. Had it in my basket for a bit but ended up not taking it

I got an email to say I’m on waiting list to move seat not for Bar72 though as for me it’s not worth it due to travelling on bus

Don't use the bar that often either ,however I have a decent seat which I don't mind paying a little extra for
I regret leaving GR3 in all honesty mate 2 years ago for BF1 had the seat since I was around 5, but knew boys in that section just fancy a move back over to Govan now as much as I like BF1 and the guys in UB just fancy a better view again.

Can always give it loud and proud at away games!

I think I’ll get a move as it’s only for my one seat not a group together

There's 2 fellas sit next to me in Bar72 seats who only attend about 7 or 8 games between them. Incredible waste.
I'm the same, guy next to me has 3 tickets but never attends, sometimes there a few occupy the seats but normally leave before half time absolute criminal

There's always Bar72 tickets available for home games through secondary ticketing if anyone wants to try it out. They usually become available very close to the game, even the day before in some cases.

There's always Bar72 tickets available for home games through secondary ticketing if anyone wants to try it out. They usually become available very close to the game, even the day before in some cases.

Suppose for the amount for the ST in bar72 if you can’t make it you would want to do secondary ticketing as often as possible so you can get money off next year

I feel that a fan-to-fan swap site would be beneficial to people. Like a ticket office type page on here maybe?

I have been waiting 2 seasons for a swap.

I feel that a fan-to-fan swap site would be beneficial to people. Like a ticket office type page on here maybe?

I have been waiting 2 seasons for a swap.
lucky if i go over 4 times at year to my season ticket at bar 72. best seat in the house and money going to a good cause

Suppose for the amount for the ST in bar72 if you can’t make it you would want to do secondary ticketing as often as possible so you can get money off next year

The club are a bit sneaky though regarding secondary ticketing in bar 72. I used it a few times this year but won’t bother next year. The amount you get is the same as other areas of the ground even though the face value for a ticket is much higher (£53).

I'm in GR5 and on the friendlies and cup games scheme. Pretty sure I'd have been around breaking even if I'd had a Bar72 ticket this season, with the Europa games, cup games and friendlies on top of what I paid. Would definitely be interested in one if there was availability, but trying to work out how to go about these things is like wading through treacle on the club website. It really does need sorted out, its one of the areas where the supporter experience is pretty poor relative to a lot of other clubs and entertainment businesses (which, in 2019, is what it is in effect).

Back