Bar72 ticket v st josephs.

You have to sell at the price the RFC Ticket Office sets for the match,

You cant buy bar72 tickets for matches.

The season tickets cost a grand.

A mate Is on holiday and cant make this game and has sold it for last 2 friendlys at 20 quid so i said i thought that was fair.

Its a bit like saying if have a full hospitality ticket can only sell for price of a ticket for the enclosure.

Would never dream of overcharging a bear.

In fact quite the opposite when i sell my own tickets on here.

If you can just cancel the thread please mate.

Yes you can buy them- I have bought them on a game by game basis from the ticket office on several occasions.

Strangely they only release them about a week before.

Just rung a contact.

Apparently this season “no capacity” in the system for reprints or secondary sales.

This has to be the stupidest rule I've heard. So someone can't sell there ticket for less than original price ?? Can understand above but below

This has to be the stupidest rule I've heard. So someone can't sell there ticket for less than original price ?? Can understand above but below

No mate hes saying you cant sell for more than face value.

Ie tickets for broomloan/copland etc are all £17.00 for tonights game but my mate was looking for £20 for his bar72 ticket.

You can ask for less.

I think:)

No mate hes saying you cant sell for more than face value.

Ie tickets for broomloan/copland etc are all £17.00 for tonights game but my mate was looking for £20 for his bar72 ticket.

You can ask for less.

I think:)

No you can't. You can only sell for face value.

We're all in this together.

We don't want to see a face to the bottom and have people losing a fair bit of cash just because circumstances mean they can't make a match.

If you don't like it, don't buy.

We're all in this together.

We don't want to see a face to the bottom and have people losing a fair bit of cash just because circumstances mean they can't make a match.

If you don't like it, don't buy.

Ahhh right, I gotta concur with @Ranger1003 then, thats mental you cant sell for less than face value:))

Ahhh right, I gotta concur with @Ranger1003 then, thats mental you cant sell for less than face value:))
It's not mental.
If tickets are changing hands for less than face value then that would encourage haggling on price for tickets for less glamorous games.

Somebody might have 6 spares to shift for Ross County at Ibrox and folk might try to offer less than face value.

It's not mental.
If tickets are changing hands for less than face value then that would encourage haggling on price for tickets for less glamorous games.

Somebody might have 6 spares to shift for Ross County at Ibrox and folk might try to offer less than face value.

Agree to disagree mate.

Ive never had anyone try to haggle with me for tickets on here and dont think any bears would.

I sold 2 of my bar72 tickets which were spare for tonights game to a guy yesterday and when he told me he was taking his wee one I halved the price of 1 of the tickets.

Think it should be up to the person if they want to sell for less than face value personally.

Happy to stick to the roolz though.

Bar72 tickets used to be available only on the actual day of a match coming up the divisions. They used to be £40 then rising to £50 for league games. I think £20 is a bargain!

Bar72 tickets used to be available only on the actual day of a match coming up the divisions. They used to be £40 then rising to £50 for league games. I think £20 is a bargain!

Bar 72 tickets for all preseason games and euro qualifying rounds so far have a ticket price of £0.00 as it’s included in the season ticket
So does that mean you can’t charge anything?

Bar 72 tickets for all preseason games and euro qualifying rounds so far have a ticket price of £0.00 as it’s included in the season ticket
So does that mean you can’t charge anything?

No - you charge what it would be for a normal league game.

No - you charge what it would be for a normal league game.

At the risk of being boring.

The price of a bar72 ticket for the first game of the season against hibs is £56.00 so kind of understand why if I was selling my ticket for that game then that should be the price(even though I usually sell my tickets for league games around £30.00).

But I wouldnt ask anyone to pay that sort of money for a friendly or for an early europa qualifying round game.

At the risk of being boring.

The price of a bar72 ticket for the first game of the season against hibs is £56.00 so kind of understand why if I was selling my ticket for that game then that should be the price(even though I usually sell my tickets for league games around £30.00).

But I wouldnt ask anyone to pay that sort of money for a friendly or for an early europa qualifying round game.

That's your choice and them's the rules.

Back