Bar72

hi, I have a hospitality ticket for bar72 for the old firm game at Hampden. I am only 16 tho, I'm wondering if I need to be with an adult to get in or if they will let me in by myself, does anyone know?

hi, I have a hospitality ticket for bar72 for the old firm game at Hampden. I am only 16 tho, I'm wondering if I need to be with an adult to get in or if they will let me in by myself, does anyone know?
Just chance it if u do. Really who’s gonna ID ye. Especially if ur not buying drink

Says you're 19 on your profile ...Stick with that ;)

I am 99% sure it is accompanied by an adult. I checked because I am taking my son and was getting mixed messages. I obviously asked a different question as I was asking if he was allowed in with me and they said yes.

The Feyenoord beamback is strictly over 18s only, I'd give the ticket office an email and make sure the old firm isn't the same.

Latest posts

Back