Barasic out for the weekend

It was a straight red and why VAR didn't pick that up is beyond me. High boot, studs showing right into Borna's back. Even our own home grown cheats refs would have got that one right. Then again, who am I kidding.

He looked in agony, I thought it was his back he had done in but a blow to the kidney would make sense with the way he was holding his back coming off.

Last edited:
It was a straight red and why VAR didn't pick that up is beyond me. High boot, studs showing right into Borna's back. Even our own home grown cheats refs would have got that one right. Then again, who am I kidding.

If it was a Scottish ref he wouldn't have been booked just a pat on the back and don't do it again

It’s no surprise he’s out for the weekend the injury looked incredibly painful judging by his face he must have been gutted having to go off hopefully he’s fit for next week get him in the Cryo chamber to get him healed quicker.

I too thought VAR would have picked this one. That thug Power at Kilmarnock springs to mind.

Having seen it again I can’t believe VAR never looked at it

Can't believe there were people questioning his bottle. Fucking maniacs on here at times.

My ignore list went to 3 figures after one game spent on a match thread.

Was on a train back from London and there was no other coverage other than this Board.

Thought my head was going to explode.

He was utterly devastated he couldn't carry on

Was clear to see. And I thought it obvious that it was in the region of his kidney so not hard to think that that was the problem.

Unsurprised to see that people have accused him of bottling it. But did the same people not see how he tried to play on with a thigh injury ( which could have done him more harm than good) a couple of weeks ago? Some people don't apply logic when spouting their nonsense.

It looked a sore one. I initially thought he had twisted his back after being assaulted - a blow to the kidney area though - ouch
Sometimes some in our support need to shut the f up

Back