Barasic out for the weekend

My ignore list went to 3 figures after one game spent on a match thread.

Was on a train back from London and there was no other coverage other than this Board.

Thought my head was going to explode.

I'm at 3 figures now as well, only way to make this message board bearable.

The cnut knew exactly what he was doing when he made that challenge. Aribo got a yellow card for nothing shortly before it as well. Another game where we were subjected to abysmal officiating.
Aribo came on for him, how was he booked?

This could be the game to try a back 3? Edmundson, Goldson and Katic. We can then play Tav and Aribo as proper wingbacks. Jack and Arfield in the middle of the park with Hagi, Kent and Morelos up top. We really need to give someone a real thrashing and this could be the time. In saying all that I suspect the Gaffer will play Halliday.

Still haven't seen the challenge properly. Initial reaction was it was a red, but is there a video anywhere?

basically the Braga player kung fu kicked him then drove his knee directly into his kidney , it looked horrendous and straight away I expected a red card .

Anyone who’s had a blow to the kidneys will know the pain is simply unbearable and anyone questioning Barasic is clueless .

We need him fit for Wednesday

This could be the game to try a back 3? Edmundson, Goldson and Katic. We can then play Tav and Aribo as proper wingbacks. Jack and Arfield in the middle of the park with Hagi, Kent and Morelos up top. We really need to give someone a real thrashing and this could be the time. In saying all that I suspect the Gaffer will play Halliday.

I suggested that team and formation last night.

Totally agree!

Shitebag.

Looked a red to me. High boot and obviously made contact.

Similar to what Nani was sent off for a few years ago for Man U Vs Real Madrid

Some loony tunes on the Barasic thread, but I dont think Gerrards press conference helped. He was asked the question right at the end and it could have been/was interpreted by some that he was less than pleased that Barasic had come off with an injury. Only reason I can think why some would question it, even if it unbelievable for the rest of us with a brain.

Time to go 3 at the back, push Tav forward one and play 2 up front. We have no natural replacement at lb (apart from Aribo of course ).

Does that clear it up for the posters who said he “shat it”

What? People actually said that, furfuxsake. Sounded on RTV that he took a bad challenge and landed awkwardly, not watched it back yet though. But to say he shat the bed ala Snelders is way off the mark I would have thought.

What? People actually said that, furfuxsake. Sounded on RTV that he took a bad challenge and landed awkwardly, not watched it back yet though. But to say he shat the bed ala Snelders is way off the mark I would have thought.
If you’ve not seen it the boys absolutely smashed into him studs showing in his kidney. Looked in fucking agony tbh

Read twitter or the “hope Barisic is ok thread” lol

One of the many varied reasons why some social media platforms should be avoided as they're almost always populated with those people who you would have swerved in the pub back in the day.

Think Aribo was booked similar to Alfies throwing his arm in the air,Joe was frustrated by the foul going against him and sort of jumped in the airing the ref must have regarded this as petulance LOL.

If you’ve not seen it the boys absolutely smashed into him studs showing in his kidney. Looked in fucking agony tbh

The boy on commentary said he looked gutted to be coming off, but that's sounds like a real horror show challenge.

I don’t think it was on the replay to be honest, he’s looking at the ball the whole way and BB bravely goes in to win it.

actually deserves alot of credit as he probably knew he was going to get a whack but still didn’t give it up.

That's what I thought so couldn't understand the "his bottle crashed mob".

Some people on here are desperate to find fault in our players or are timfiltrators. Not sure which.

It was a straight red and why VAR didn't pick that up is beyond me. High boot, studs showing right into Borna's back. Even our own home grown cheats refs would have got that one right. Then again, who am I kidding.

Happens in the spfl, its a freekick to Braga. Disgusting to try tackle with your spleen. Poor braga player will be picking flesh our his studs for weeks. Yellow to Borna!

If he has bruised a kidney then he will be out for a week to give it time for the bruise to go away. As long as he isn't peeing blood, he will be fine but we only have two kidneys to last us our lifespan so, the medics will have taken extra care with him.

If he has bruised a kidney then he will be out for a week to give it time for the bruise to go away. As long as he isn't peeing blood, he will be fine but we only have two kidneys to last us our lifespan so, the medics will have taken extra care with him.
Fingers crossed he makes Wednesday, but he looked in fucking agony so I’m unsure if he’ll even travel

Not in any way am I questioning Borna's courage but I thought we were far too predictable when he was playing, he didn't get any joy on the left wing and if I'm being honest he hasn't been at his best since the Old firm game, I mean when was his last good cross in from the left,the change in shape that was forced on us through that injury actually helped us win the match along with the Gaffers decision not to go for a like for like and bringing Halliday on, I think we should do this more often especially in the league where most of the teams we play against have figured us out,our playing style etc

basically the Braga player kung fu kicked him then drove his knee directly into his kidney , it looked horrendous and straight away I expected a red card .

Anyone who’s had a blow to the kidneys will know the pain is simply unbearable and anyone questioning Barasic is clueless .

We need him fit for Wednesday
And, more likely than not, a rattler.

Not in any way am I questioning Borna's courage but I thought we were far too predictable when he was playing, he didn't get any joy on the left wing and if I'm being honest he hasn't been at his best since the Old firm game, I mean when was his last good cross in from the left,the change in shape that was forced on us through that injury actually helped us win the match along with the Gaffers decision not to go for a like for like and bringing Halliday on, I think we should do this more often especially in the league where most of the teams we play against have figured us out,our playing style etc
Probably the one Defoe scored from mate tbh.

he’s been one of the only ones to return from the winter break lol

Back