Barasic vs Young Boys Fans

You did.

ELq4bXqXkAAxeAr

Courtesy of Willie Vass

He threw it?

Traitorous bastard.

Barisic was magnificent tonight.
Thank fek we stuck by him, a proper modern left back, bags of skill, pace and now playing with controlled aggression. Hard to believe a lot wanted him hunted a few months ago. We'll struggle to keep him.

Missed the incident with their fans, just saw the aftermath and him getting pelters and the wanker commentating on the Bleacher Report coverage saying his actions were unnecessary.
What'd he do?
I agree,the guy is immense,gutted for him at their goal,but what a performance,superb in defence and in attack. I hope we get him tied down. Aribo as well is coming on great,good link ups. One minor criticism is we should've used all our subs to freshen it up as we were tiring.

Barisic was magnificent tonight.
Thank fek we stuck by him, a proper modern left back, bags of skill, pace and now playing with controlled aggression. Hard to believe a lot wanted him hunted a few months ago. We'll struggle to keep him.

Missed the incident with their fans, just saw the aftermath and him getting pelters and the wanker commentating on the Bleacher Report coverage saying his actions were unnecessary.
What'd he do?

They were pelting him with coins.

I asked a copper at half time at what point they would bother getting involved when someone is having coins thrown at them.

His answer was "dunno...we just get told where to stand".

The Y B fans were having a go at him as he started to walk over and I thought his gesture was more "What the fek is up with you lot".
Considering they are Swiss who for hundreds of years have never fought anyone it can't have been political. Also Croatia haven't played Switzerland recently so fek knows what it was about.

loads of refugees from the Balkans settled in Switzerland after the war. Hence why they have loads of kosovars and Albanians playing for them.

Back