Barca trying to send Griezmann to PSG to facilitate Neymar return

SuperGers07

Bonkers stuff this from Spain.

Essentially, Neymar has now told PSG he wants to go back to Barcelona. He supposedly met PSG owners and said he should never have left.

Anyway, Barcelona have a deal in place from July 1 for Griezmann to join them. Barca have apparently asked Griezmann to go to PSG instead and they'll take Neymar back.

Modern football is utterly mental

Messy situation if true.

Personally think Barca are bonkers to even think about allowing him back. He forced his way out, short memories over at the Nou Camp if report is true.

Messy situation if true.

Personally think Barca are bonkers to even think about allowing him back. He forced his way out, short memories over at the Nou Camp if report is true.
Indeed but he was a good fit for them and Messi can’t do it forever.

Indeed but he was a good fit for them and Messi can’t do it forever.

This is a harsh truth . We’ve all enjoyed Messi but at 32 next week, in his position he only has perhaps 2 seasons left at the very top level . 3 at a push depending on fitness .

There doesn’t seem to be anyone to take his place ( not that he can be replaced ) in the same way he took over from Ronaldinho .

This is a harsh truth . We’ve all enjoyed Messi but at 32 next week, in his position he only has perhaps 2 seasons left at the very top level . 3 at a push depending on fitness .

There doesn’t seem to be anyone to take his place ( not that he can be replaced ) in the same way he took over from Ronaldinho .
Yes, at this stage there is no heir apparent. A lot can change in a few years but nothing on the horizon as things stand.

He has repeatedly said now is the time to leave and embark upon a new challenge.

Ah right. Suppose there’s a way back from that if he spins it the right way.

I can understand him wanting to go to Barca, but if the destination has been changed to Paris, then I’d be wanting to stay in Spain.

Wouldn't it be great if The Gers were in this situation?
Just imagine SG trying to pan off Griezmann for Neymar. o_O:))

Why would or should Griezmann move immediately? He shouldn't be moving to an inferior league and club just to facilitate that wee fanny Neymar.

N if it all falls apart Greizmann will feel wanted at barca next season!! Fs
Barcelona seem to have bought a number of expensive players, who haven’t been right for their system, over the last couple of years, Coutinho and Dembele most notably. I don’t see Griezmann as the answer either. Neymar obviously works in their system, as we have seen.

Neymar chased the cash and is regretting it now his progress has regressed playing in a team that wins 4 or 5 nothing every week. He deserves all he gets.

The Messi, Suarez, Neymar trio were brilliant to watch in their pomp circa 2016 but another 3 years on the clock for Suarez in particular and with the injury problems Neymar has had I’m not convinced they will pick up where they left off.

Can’t see Griezmann just accepting it either as by all accounts he’s wanted the Barca move for a while.

Neymar when fit is the 3rd best player in the world behind Messi and Ronaldo, in saying that I don't know if I'd be paying the rumoured 100m euros + Dembele, Umtiti and Rakitic to acquire his services again.

Griezmann has lived in Spain since he was 14 and wants to stay and in fact has all but joined Barca...the key is what has been signed and what is a verbal promise.

Neymar when fit is the 3rd best player in the world behind Messi and Ronaldo, in saying that I don't know if I'd be paying the rumoured 100m euros + Dembele, Umtiti and Rakitic to acquire his services again.
They apparently want £94m for Dembele alone.

I thought it was the 100m euros and One of those names, not all of them?

Griezmann and his documentaries really turned me off him.

I'm not really one to harp on about how modern football ruined football but that was embarrassing.

I'm surprised Diego Simeone didn't kick his lady's front bottom in for it. :D

Neymar is a fanny, very good player don't get me wrong but nowehere near the level of the likes of Messi/Ronaldo even Hazard I would take before Neymar

It really was. A documentary to say he's staying then a season later he wants out. Quite scumbaggy if I'm being honest.

I'd be fuming of that was one of our players.
Absolutely. A player that has been made very rich by the club and he ‘thanks’ them with that pish?!

Back