Barca trying to send Griezmann to PSG to facilitate Neymar return

This is a harsh truth . We’ve all enjoyed Messi but at 32 next week, in his position he only has perhaps 2 seasons left at the very top level . 3 at a push depending on fitness .

There doesn’t seem to be anyone to take his place ( not that he can be replaced ) in the same way he took over from Ronaldinho .
Would rather barca went for mbappe than neymar. I hate the way neymar goes on with the dramatics he has the talent but the type of person he is he'll never be the best in the world. Whereas mbappe looks to have everything and the coaching set up at Barcelona would take him to the next level

Thats got to be against some sort of rules man, imagine them saying to Griezmann here i know we signed you but can u go to PSG so we can have him instead
Griezmann's contract is with Barca. He can just say no and there's %^*& all Barca can do about it. Barca's wage bill is already sky high too I don't see them having both

Personally I'd tell neymar to get lost, if they want anyone they should go for mbappe. But I guess when you've got Messi saying to sign neymar it's a hard one.

Suppose they did pay more than that for him a season or two ago.

Barca made some stupid signings off the back of that Neymar money. Clubs knew they could fleece them.
They did but to be fair they have probably featured more than he has. 37 games in 2 years apparently?! That’s not much return.

Neymar's been injured a lot but when he has played he's easily the best player in France.

Neymar has been mysteriously injured the past 2 or 3 years on the date of his sisters birthday. And has mysteriously turned up and her birthday party each year. I’m sure just a coincidence though

Thing is if Neymar goes back to Barca he won't get away with the stuff he does in Paris. Apparently trains when he wants and used to call the owner directly to complain about Unai Emery's training sessions etc.

They’re a joke of a club in the way they’re run. If I was Messi I’d be asking for for a transfer, he’s wasted the last 3 or 4 years of his prime playing under mediocre managers surrounded by fairly mediocre players. Iniesta was the last of the real top talents, since then he’s been stuck with a crock with a bad attitude, a declining Suarez and the overrated shitebag that is Coutinho.

They’re a joke of a club in the way they’re run. If I was Messi I’d be asking for for a transfer, he’s wasted the last 3 or 4 years of his prime playing under mediocre managers surrounded by fairly mediocre players. Iniesta was the last of the real top talents, since then he’s been stuck with a crock with a bad attitude, a declining Suarez and the overrated shitebag that is Coutinho.
Football always goes in cycles. Barcelona didn’t plan properly for the end of theirs but replacing the players, that had grown up in their system since youth age, was always going to be difficult. Credit to Messi that he has stuck by Barcelona and not jumped to an oil club. Who else could afford him?

Reports from Spain:

5 year deal agreed between Barca and Neymar, he will earn half what he does at PSG

nothing, just saying Neymar has packed up his family ready to head back and now a case of Barca paying a bigger fee to PSG than PSG paid first time around.

they say the bigger fee is due to Neymar writing off half the wages.

nothing, just saying Neymar has packed up his family ready to head back and now a case of Barca paying a bigger fee to PSG than PSG paid first time around.

they say the bigger fee is due to Neymar writing off half the wages.

Utterly bizarre. I was never really sure that Neymar suited the Barcelona set up. Though that may change if Messi ever starts aging like a mortal.

Utterly bizarre. I was never really sure that Neymar suited the Barcelona set up. Though that may change if Messi ever starts aging like a mortal.

He was a far better player for Barca than PSG
That may be down to the calibre of player being far superior alongside him at Barca however

This is a harsh truth . We’ve all enjoyed Messi but at 32 next week, in his position he only has perhaps 2 seasons left at the very top level . 3 at a push depending on fitness .

There doesn’t seem to be anyone to take his place ( not that he can be replaced ) in the same way he took over from Ronaldinho .
He can drop back into the Xavi role that Barca have never adequately filled, with his range of passing he could play in for years in there easily.

And I’d have Griezman in before the overrated Brazilian fud any day of the week.

Griezmann's contract is with Barca. He can just say no and there's %^*& all Barca can do about it. Barca's wage bill is already sky high too I don't see them having both

Personally I'd tell neymar to get lost, if they want anyone they should go for mbappe. But I guess when you've got Messi saying to sign neymar it's a hard one.

Perhaps they ( Barca) should grow a set and tell Messi to pipe down or it’ll be him heading to PSG for Neymar . Why should Griessman ?

He can drop back into the Xavi role that Barca have never adequately filled, with his range of passing he could play in for years in there easily.

And I’d have Griezman in before the overrated Brazilian fud any day of the week.
Aye nay bother - what a ridiculous post

I really hope this fails miserably for Neymar, he's a loathsome cunt and a symbol of all that is wrong with modern football.

This ^^^^^^^^^^

Also, if true, Griezmann will feel mightily p***ed off that Barca are trying to use him as a pawn in a deal before he even makes the move there.

He hasn't signed yet/won't until his minimum release clause drops on July 1st. He might not have signed a pre-agreement at all given the fact they are waiting for his price to lower.

Perhaps they ( Barca) should grow a set and tell Messi to pipe down or it’ll be him heading to PSG for Neymar . Why should Griessman ?

Because Messi is infinitely better than Griezmann, he’s their greatest ever player and he is the player who’s been dragging them along for a few seasons now?

In saying that if I was Messi I’d have asked for a transfer. They’ve been run terribly and he’s wasted the last couple of years of his prime there, he wont get near a CL again as long as he stays with Barca playing under mediocre coaches like Ernesto Valverde.

If this comes off Neymar is a lucky boy too, I wouldn’t want him back there after fecking off to PSG for more money, it showed a pathetic lack of ambition at his age.

I agree with the posts that Barca can’t replace Messi. They shouldn’t look for a new ‘Messi’ as they come along once or twice in a generation. It’s the same ways Real Madrid have not replaced Ronaldo. The pair of them are the best players in decades and I can’t see another coming through who is even close.

Back