Barcelona (2) v Bayern Munich (8)

Bayern are clear favs, thought they might have been shorter than 19/20. However when Messi is there Barca will always have a chance.

Bayern being heavy favourites makes me think there is a surprise here, like Leipzig last night. Just a bit different these one off games. I think the Barca players will be up for it after faltering in La Liga

Friday night looking decent between this and the snooker.

I’ve not been fussed about any football since it returned, outside of Rangers, but should be goals in this one so will stick it on.

Barca to go through comfortably. Bayern and the Bundesliga, whilst great to watch, isn't as strong as people will have you believe.

tenor.gif

Bold shout.

Bayern deservedly favs but the tie is in Portugal where it will be roasting hot and that won’t fade Barca as much as Bayern and 12/5 is too big imo when they have messi.

Cant see past Bayern, dont appear to have have any weakness from what I can see

Its more a case of Bayern V Messi

I dunno,

Bayern seemed a lot better with Griezmann Suarez and Messi against Napoli than I’ve seen all season, it might be them finally clicking

BTTS at 4/11 seems the safe money for me tonight

Bayern v Barcelona in a winner takes all on a Friday night after a few beers in lovely weather sounds perfect.

Bayern to win and over 4.5 total match goals is this evenings bookmaker donation. 9/2.

The odds you are getting on Barca just shows how much they’ve falling. Bayern win and an easy one at that is my predictions.

Only chance Barca have is if 2012 Messi appears.

Anyone else really enjoying the one legged knockout stages? been some really good games so far! hoping for more of the same!

Didn't really enjoy last night's until the last 10 minutes if I'm honest, but I know what you mean. The format usually makes it a bit more end to end with both teams trying to win.

I think Bayern will win the cup, that said, Suarez and Messi in the side, Barca will always have a chance.

The odds on Barca are quite tempting.

I would love bayern to beat them and head for number 6.
Scrap that comment, would love bayern to batter them from start to finish.

I think Bayern will win the cup, that said, Suarez and Messi in the side, Barca will always have a chance.

The odds on Barca are quite tempting.

Suarez’ scoring record in the CL knockouts over the last 3 or 4 seasons is abysmal. In fact I think there’s some crazy stat that shows Messi is near enough the only player who’s been scoring for them in the knockouts for a few years.

Suarez’ scoring record in the CL knockouts over the last 3 or 4 seasons is abysmal. In fact I think there’s some crazy stat that shows Messi is near enough the only player who’s been scoring for them in the knockouts for a few years.

I’ve not paid close attention to Suarez record to honest, just know he is still a threat, I would have thought maybe more than Griezmann?

Any Messi could do the job of course, 2012 Messi guarantees it.

Recent years Messi has seen his side bottle it v Napoli and Liverpool. If that was the 2012 form Messi do you think these would have happened? No? Same

2011/12 Messi scored 73 times for Barca and broke Gerd Mullers long standing record. 28 assists. Still wasn't enough to win the league or CL.

Back