Barcelona apparently close to bankruptcy

111 million spend and 113 recouped. So two million up.
£113 recouped.Where did that come from mate?Genuine question I am unaware of their transfers out apart from the diver but he went on a free.
I just seen the lad to Juventus and lad to Wolves among others.Cheers anyway.

The snp will start fund raising for them and their Catalonian friends.

Sham of a club, they just move money around like Man Utd
There's bound to be a strong political element in this. Would Barcelona going bust help neutralize Catalan nationalism? One thing for sure is football and politics are an awful mix. Maybe nothing can help Barcelona now.

Isn't their success, on the European stage, only fairly recent? As in the last two or three decades. Even our diddy teams were pumping them in Europe at one stage.

As I recall from my last visit to the nou camp (not the knew camp) they were mentally challenged lovers.

I’m sure that the Catalan government will assist, (based on precedent elsewhere).

They can’t buy whoever they want as their recent transfer dealings show, they wanted both Garcia from Man City and Depay from Lyon but wouldn’t get deals done.
Im talking about spending money they obviously don’t have.Doesn't matter who they go for they obviously don’t have the money if they are close to bankruptcy

It's not possible to buy Barcelona since they don't sell shares. I'm pretty certain that when the "Barcelona model" of ownership was devised they didn't anticipate a time when they would be paying a single player £1m a week. Their brand is enormous though and is literally too big to fail.

They'll be losing a fortune from tourism, i went with my son for a tour, at €25 each it was like a match day at Ibrox (pre covid) and its like that every day.

Back