Barcelona bid £90m plus two players for Neymar

Barcelona have made a £90m offer plus two players for Paris Saint-Germain forward Neymar, according to Sky in Germany.
The La Liga club have given PSG a list of six players that could be included in the deal, including Philippe Coutinho, Ousmane Dembele, Ivan Rakitic, Nelson Semedo, and Malcom

Crazy deal PSG would be daft to turn it down IMO

Seems a bit harsh on Rakitic but to be fair he’s one of the ones who goes hiding whenever they struggle. Coutinho is fair play since he just likes to hide in general.

Barcelona copying the Warburton approach of signing players you have worked with before.
Slightly different scale but it's the same idea :))

I'd laugh my arse off if he goes back and PSG were to knock Barca out or win the CL this season. Would be just what he deserved.

I think it’s a mistake from Barca.

They’re trying to recreate something when all of the protagonists (Neymar, Messi and Suarez) are three years older (the latter two both now 32).

I’m not sure it’s going to be as scintillating as it was first time around.

They offered £40m plus 2 players the other day.
Now they've upped it £50m to 90.
PSG are crazy if they don't take up this offer. I think Coutinho n Dembelle is a fair offer even without the money

Barca sell Neymar to PSG for £198m

Barca sign Dembele for £97m
Barca sign Coutinho for £105m

Barca offer PSG £90m + £202M worth of players for Neymar two years on?

Barcelona have made a £90m offer plus two players for Paris Saint-Germain forward Neymar, according to Sky in Germany.
The La Liga club have given PSG a list of six players that could be included in the deal, including Philippe Coutinho, Ousmane Dembele, Ivan Rakitic, Nelson Semedo, and Malcom

Crazy deal PSG would be daft to turn it down IMO
Deal doesnt really make sense. Surely the cash amount should be different if they want semedo and rakitic rather than dembele and coutinho

Looks like I might be in a minority here but I think it would be phenomenal for Barca.

Purely as a footballer, Neymar is on a different planet to any of those players that Barca have offered. He’s only 27 so coming into his prime and he’s one of the few players in the world who fit into the elite that Barca need to sign.

I also think that Suárez is in decline and his record in the Champions League is poor.

They now need to add to the de Jong signing to fix their midfield.

Gone are the days of the love-ins when he was tearing the kiddyfiddlers a new one.

A new breed we have.

Think this will bite Barca in the arse... again.

Seems like them thinking with a mind on the South American market, rather than thinking about the ruckus Neymar will cause behind the scenes.

How does that work? Barcelona just tell two players PSG have chose them, go pack your bags you’re going to live and play in France, without a say in it?

I’ll point you in the direction of his Instagram
This is the problem Barca have, Coutinho has already said he doesn't want to go to France. Dembelle is a favourite of Tuchel, so I imagine he will deffo want him to make the move, but like Coutinho, Dembelle isnt desperate to leave Barca either

Note.. replied to wrong post

Malcolm, Countinho and 90 million is perfect for PSG might even allow them to progress and build a team without that child Neymar.

How the hell are they going to fit Messi, Neymar, Suarez and Griezmann into the same lineup?

They have two elite holding midfielders so if they want to play all their big names in games, maybe something like:

De Jong, Busquets

Messi, Griezmann, Neymar

Suárez

And then they still have Arthur and potentially Rakitic if PSG don’t take him to bolster the midfield of you take Suárez out

What an incredible waste of players and cash. No doubting just how talented a player he is but he's a waster. Might be different back at Barca but by %^*& PSG are massively getting the better side of that deal.

Seems a bit harsh on Rakitic but to be fair he’s one of the ones who goes hiding whenever they struggle. Coutinho is fair play since he just likes to hide in general.
Back to his Inter form. Flatters to deceive every other week. Scores a few long rangers a season and everyone thinks he's class.

fucking mental,for that wee rapist diving prick

Rapist?

Assuming you mean the woman who clearly tried to set him up? Deary me.

Pretty sure Barca have since came out and said Dembele & Semedo are not for sale.

I think they want to offload Coutinho, Rakitic and possibly Umtiti.

I think it’s a mistake from Barca.

They’re trying to recreate something when all of the protagonists (Neymar, Messi and Suarez) are three years older (the latter two both now 32).

I’m not sure it’s going to be as scintillating as it was first time around.

They've also just signed Griezmann have they not?

I can see Suarez dropping out a bit and being used more like Eto'o in his finally days at Barca.

Back