Barcelona facing insolvency?

Barcelona fans support Basque terrorists?

Again, rotten patter.

As bad as threads on here where people feel the need to shoehorn Celtic / Brown / Lennon into any conversation.
Cheers chief, invaluable, incisive input. If you're in the mood to sympathise with the mentally challengeds maybe %^*& off to KDS.

Unless of course you're lurking on their behalf!!

Must be the very first "bluenose" I've seen on FF trying to cuddle Celt*c, Lennon and Brown. Has your memory been wiped of the last fuvkin decade?

You know where you can go with that fvckin pish.

They're a football club that have given a lot of pleasure to many football fans, That's all I'm interested in where they're concerned, the political situation is not my concern, that's the Catalonia people's concern.
Their on field success has been built with the help of state aid which was politically motivated....no better than GCC and Celtic imho.

Bartomeo has been an utter catastrophe. Makes Risdale look competent. They’ve gone from having the clearest footballing identity in Europe with a pipeline of talent to a complete shambles. Mental.

Always hated them they hate the Spanish monarchy. They have the same beliefs as that Scottish team that plays at the big jock new camp

One can only assume, Espanol fans are starting blogs, phoning in to radio Besos and demanding titles are stripped, as we speak?

Probably not, eh? In all seriousness though, why didn't they sell Messi? He isn't leading them back to the glory days at this stage of his career, and he could easily have brought in €200M+
I first read that as Radio Bezos and thought, 'Is there anything left that bugger doesn't own?!'

Cheers chief, invaluable, incisive input. If you're in the mood to sympathise with the mentally challengeds maybe %^*& off to KDS.

Unless of course you're lurking on their behalf!!

Must be the very first "bluenose" I've seen on FF trying to cuddle Celt*c, Lennon and Brown. Has your memory been wiped of the last fuvkin decade?

You know where you can go with that fvckin pish.

What you on about ya crackpot?

Absolute creep, away to bed and sober up.

They’ll be fine.

Would like to see Messi leave, preferably to go to Serie A, for the last few years of his career though.

What you on about ya crackpot?

Absolute creep, away to bed and sober up.
Lurker alert!!

Absolute, unadulterated mentally challenged.

When you go back to the green brigade, even those cvnts will have a go at you for your Lennon/Brown sympathy.

Shocking :eek:

I wasn’t aware so many Rangers fans cared about Catalonian politics..
They represent a damaging ideology, regardless of geography. It's a bit like being against Fundamental Islam, or Branch-Davidism, despite not living in Saudi Arabia or Waco. (That's before you get into 'Separatism', generally - an issue that affects our sane fans/country quite a bit).

They need to get rid of the old guard and paying fortunes for players and start getting the talent through La Masia again it will take a while for them to get back up to scratch but in the long term it will benefit them

The Scottish and Catalan independence movements are a bit different, one of the reasons the Catalans want independence is that they are economically quite successful and a lot of 'their' money goes to subsidizing the rest of Spain, so they would rather spend that money on themselves. Scotland's situation is the opposite in that we are subsidized heavily by the rest of the UK, people here want to have independence and have a lot less money and not more money like the Catalans.

The Scottish and Catalan independence movements are a bit different, one of the reasons the Catalans want independence is that they are economically quite successful and a lot of 'their' money goes to subsidizing the rest of Spain, so they would rather spend that money on themselves. Scotland's situation is the opposite in that we are subsidized heavily by the rest of the UK, people here want to have independence and have a lot less money and not more money like the Catalans.
It's still a dangerous precedent if they get it. You'd have the Free State of London, Antwerp, Bern, etc. within a decade. Nations are not built on profitability

Hilarious political hot takes on FF again when Barca/Real are involved.

Conflating Scottish/UK Politics with Spanish all because Real means Royal.

On topic though, there is no danger that Barca fold, they will be bailed out.
So a 'bail, bail' quip is out of the question then? :confused:

Aye, a Free State of London, Antwerp,etc. Very good mate. Go to bed now
If we are allowing/advising states to form based on economic productivity in relation to the rest of their nation (as was suggested in the post I quoted and was directly replying to) this is a logical outcome.

If you can't keep up 'go to bed pal' or whatever the shite patter is these days. I'm here to explain anything you can't catch. #EveryoneAnyone

If we are allowing/advising states to form based on economic productivity in relation to the rest of their nation (as was suggested in the post I quoted and am directly replying to) this is a logical outcome.

If you can't keep up 'go to bed pal' or whatever the shite patter is these days,
Seriously whether Catalan is independent of Spain or not I very much doubt if it would have an effect on any city in the uk to be known as a free State, tbh it's ludicrous to suggest as such and personally I think you're a crank. Goodnight.

The same applies to Real Madrid if you want to go down that road,mate. Read up about Franco and Real Madrid
So you accept now that Barcelona receive state aid like Celtic?....if the same applies to Real then they are no better either imho!

This thread is a f.ucking car crash!

Trying to get back on point...
A: How do the Barcelona fans feel about this as in do they feel the way we or at least the vast majority of us did about Murray?
B: Will Barcelona be slaughtered in the media in the same way we were?

This thread is a f.ucking car crash!

Trying to get back on point...
A: How do the Barcelona fans feel about this as in do they feel the way we or at least the vast majority of us did about Murray?
B: Will Barcelona be slaughtered in the media in the same way we were?
They hated the President and he's just been voted out. I believe the plan is to recreate the glory days and bring in Xavi as coach.

I remember a very long time ago that Real Madrid were going bust and their local government bailed them out. Certainly a very uneven playing field in the old days, now it seems TV money makes it an uneven playing field with the big countries prospering. I went off Barcelona when their players cheated in knocking PSG out of the Champions' League a few seasons back.

Back