Barcelona For Cup Final

Larky Masher

For the second time in two years I'm going to be in Barcelona when Rangers are playing in a Cup Final, anybody else going to be in city next Saturday and fancy watching the game?

May 18 2022. I was able to get a ticket in Seville at the very last entrance. One guy had lost his brother..incapable of walking after too much drink. The system allowed 2 people in on the app.
Some people had maybe wondered why a 75 year old fan had travelled from Malaysia without a ticket...
Next day I went to Granada and on the Friday to Barcelona. On Saturday I did the Nou Camp tour and was allowed to step on the pitch...this time with permission
May 24 1972 I was there for the famous victory and took part in the victory dance on the pitch.....before the cops misunderstood what was happening.. Back to Barcelona 2022...I was sitting in the Nou Camp stadium watching Rangers beat Hearts at Hampden. When I got back to UK I watched the recording of 1972 Final with Hugh McCaw exactly 50 years after victory in Barcelona Few days later I met Roger Brookens in Glasgow.
Hugh , Roger and I were all members of London branch of Rangers Supporters Club.

May 18 2022. I was able to get a ticket in Seville at the very last entrance. One guy had lost his brother..incapable of walking after too much drink. The system allowed 2 people in on the app.
Some people had maybe wondered why a 75 year old fan had travelled from Malaysia without a ticket...
Next day I went to Granada and on the Friday to Barcelona. On Saturday I did the Nou Camp tour and was allowed to step on the pitch...this time with permission
May 24 1972 I was there for the famous victory and took part in the victory dance on the pitch.....before the cops misunderstood what was happening.. Back to Barcelona 2022...I was sitting in the Nou Camp stadium watching Rangers beat Hearts at Hampden. When I got back to UK I watched the recording of 1972 Final with Hugh McCaw exactly 50 years after victory in Barcelona Few days later I met Roger Brookens in Glasgow.
Hugh , Roger and I were all members of London branch of Rangers Supporters Club.
I quite like this story but Larky Masher is looking for a pal!

For the second time in two years I'm going to be in Barcelona when Rangers are playing in a Cup Final, anybody else going to be in city next Saturday and fancy watching the game?
Speak to big Josep in the Queen Elizabeth opposite the straw donkey factory. He used to run a bus to away games and will sort you out.
Free tapas and 5 selections of lager on tap.

Back