Barcelona v Atletico Madrid today 15.15pm ko

Draws in this and the Real match tomorrow would suit Atletico down to the ground I think.

Sevilla could still theoretically win that league as well. Great for a neutral but imagine being a supporter of one of those clubs. Your arse would be twitching.

Sevilla could still theoretically win that league as well. Great for a neutral but imagine being a supporter of one of those clubs. Your arse would be twitching.
If fancy Sevilla to beat Madrid tomorrow night. Seen Madrid a few times these last few weeks and they look to be running on empty.

If fancy Sevilla to beat Madrid tomorrow night. Seen Madrid a few times these last few weeks and they look to be running on empty.
Yeah, I want Real to win it but they've been poor for a while now. Midweek at Chelsea was appalling.

Hoping for a draw in today's game.

Correct. La Liga TV is £6.99 and you can cancel after a month. So you'd see all the big games in the run in for £6.99.

I cancelled my Premier Sports in a pure huff after St Johnstone :)

Think ill just add la Liga again but I love watching the early Italian game on a Sunday morning as well. Premier Sports prices are just an total irritant along with all the other sports you pay for.

Agreed. They have been bang average, for them, for some time. Im just amazed that they are still in the running

Hopefully Barca scud them

really can’t go Madrid. A horrible team to watch, horribly setup despite the fact they spend tens of millions

if I was a madrid fan I’d be wanting to watch a team that actually play attacking football instead of happy to grind out narrow wins every week

Hopefully Barca scud them

really can’t go Madrid. A horrible team to watch, horribly setup despite the fact they spend tens of millions

if I was a madrid fan I’d be wanting to watch a team that actually play attacking football instead of happy to grind out narrow wins every week
I know what you mean, assuming you mean Atletico. However, their goal difference is 39 (second only to Barca) and they've scored 61 (second only to Barca).;):) So not so bad in reality. They do have the meanest defence in La Liga though, just ahead of Real.

Its a tight finish in La Liga but, in terms of quality, its regressed a fair bit.

Last edited:
Back