Barcelona (2) v Bayern Munich (8)

Bayern v Man City is going to be some game.

I think Bayern will have too much for City but it will be closer than this.

These Champions League Semi-finals are going to be like the 2018 World Cup Semi-finals.

The best teams are on one side of the draw and teams who will get a silver medal and a fucking leathering are on the other.

Always wonder why the commentary team make out like this is a shock. PSG took 4 off them, Liverpool took 4 off them, and Roma took 3 off them in a game. They can’t handle good attacking sides and Bayern are in sensational form whilst Barca have gotten even worse so surely folk had to see this coming.

Barca must be regretting not signing the new celtic superstar that knocked them back and not snapping up bolingoli when he was in Spain. These 2 would make them the force they were.
Anyhow %^*& messi,he bad mouthed us.wee fanny

Funny they bring Griezmann on quality player no questions there but he has no defined role which suits his talents within that Barca set up he's completely wasted there.

Borderline offensive to Pique imo.

Pique over his career has been a fantastic defender, with a trophy haul to match domestically and internationally.

John Stones wishes he had Pique’s career.

I was more talking about style of play than anything else. Great on the ball, can start attacks and play football like a central midfielder, however when it comes to the job at hand and defending your goal both are massively lacking imho.

Pique is the Spanish John Stones imo.

He genuinely used to be a quality player but he’s been at he heart of all these defensive collapses. He gets a free ride off past glories and the fact he can dribble a bit, which isn’t really a primary concern for your centre half. Thinks he’s better than he is now too.

He genuinely used to be a quality player but he’s been at he heart of all these defensive collapses. He gets a free ride off past glories and the fact he can dribble a bit, which isn’t really a primary concern for your centre half. Thinks he’s better than he is now too.

When when Barca had the park up the other end most off the time? I need notoffside to come in and claim Kane is better than Lewandowksi to save my blushes here :))

Suarez isn’t quality mate. He posts up good domestic numbers because he gets umpteen chances per game, but he struggles to keep the ball, compete a pass and he squandered some amount of chances. Also couldn’t score in a barrel of fannies in the CL knockouts for a few years now, think he’s only managed 1 goal, maybe 2.

Guys like him Alba, Pique and Busquets are there on past glories only. I mean that’s the third season in a row that defence has been dicked aw ways in the CL.

Nevermind the fact he's just scored a goal here but in the interests of breaking this post down. Two years ago Suarez had a better conversion rate than both Messi and Ronaldo as well as a better pass completion rate than Lewandowski this season.

He is quality.

Back