Barišić vs Wales

CaptainCourageous

Hopefully another start for Barišić - Wales vs. Croatia tonight. Would be another good test for Barišić.

*edit - Barišić starts*

Last edited:
James and Bale did a bit of switching about the other night so that will give Barišić a good test. A strong performance will give him even more confidence.

Should be a decent game.
I thought Wales looked okay in their last game. Croatia have a talented squad and 6/4 represents decent value.

will check to see if he is involved. and will take this game in, thanks for the reminder.

Wales: Hennessey; Ampadu, Lockyer, Rodon, Davies; Williams, Allen, Roberts, Moore; James, Bale Croatia

Croatia: Livaković; Jedvaj, Lovren, Vida, Barisić; Kovačić, Modrić; Perišić, Vlasić, Brekalo; Petković.

Looking forward to this game, the Mrs was wanting to watch a film, she can watch Netflix on the iPad, I’ll have a few beers for this :D

Is Barisic Croatia's starting LB or is someone injured that usually plays that position. It's brilliant to see Rangers players playing and scoring in these games again.

Good luck tonight BB, hoping for another in his recent run of great performances. Chance to really catch the eye of some of the British audience, not that I want rid of him btw.

Actually, on that note, if Borna continues his form domestically and can play his part in us winning trophies whilst also holding down his international place, how much would that make him worth in today's market? A Croatian international itle-winning (hopefully) LB with a peach of a free kick on him? That theres a fair few zeros on his value methinks....

Should be a good game. However, a couple of things.

1. Get the camera's a mile away from the players when singing the anthems if you're going to have the mics on. Absolutely chronic listening to these guys signing.

2. Did I just catch a red "YES" banner in the crowd. These twats going for independence as well?

That said, Borna having another good game would be great. Hitting a winning free kick or something would be even better.

That's a foul by Lovren anywhere else on the pitch. One of the most annoying things in football for me

1-0. You can’t stand off players of this quality. Wales nowhere near tight enough all over the park.

Borna caught up in a meaty clash between Vida and James there.

Vida just about decapitated the both of them. Thankfully Borna up fine but James seemed fkd

Borna caught up in a meaty clash between Vida and James there.

Vida just about decapitated the both of them. Thankfully Borna up fine but James seemed fkd

Was a wild aerial challenge from Vida.
You couldn’t argue that it was just as reckless and endangering as a two footer.

Brekalo was on loan at Stuttgart-it’s asking a lot to spot them but you can pick up quality loan signings.

Back