Barišić vs Wales

Very boring game. Croatia sitting happy with their 1 goal lead and Wales haven't really looked like troubling them so far.

That was a blatant free kick leading to the goal, god knows how the ref never gave it. Not fussed who wins as long as Borna plays well.

Good goal by Bale but by %^*& that was a foul on the Croatia player on the build up.

Blatant foul and the player's still injured. How did the ref miss that one?

Who is this clown co-commentating? Making out it's okay to go through the back of someone to get the ball.

Clear foul on the Croatian boy, Davis right through the back of the player.
Unfortunately greeting face monkey boy scores.

I missed a few minutes of the game but I don’t think I ever heard any mention of Barisic being a Rangers player?

Looked like a nasty one on the Welsh lad there, if it was a red he couldn’t have put up much argument.

I do love watching Croatia-they’ve got just the right mix of great skill and Balkan mentalness.

Is that actual fans singing in this stadium - just seems to burst in with the same chant every so often. Absolutely perfectly the same.

How has oor Borna been playing ?

Completely solid.

Sitting in a more defensive deeper role tonight, though, maybe because Croatia were sitting on their lead much of the first half. Although, as I type that, Borna breaks away down the flank and pings a cross in for Perisic, slightly overhit.

Anyway, he looks totally comfortable and not out of place at all in a side of this quality.

Back