Barisic’s Croatia chances increase

cloudy

Ivan Strinic is having to take a break from football due to a heart problem. Sad to hear but it does give Barisic a great chance of getting more Croatian caps.

It would only be good for us if he did get called up as it’ll mean he’s performing to a high level

Katic will be in that squad in a few years
I would say he will be in Croatia squad for international games in the next 12-18 months. If we get to EL group stages against decent teams and he performs like he is doing, he will be called up pretty quick.

Him and Katic will make us 20m in fees within two years

Can’t wait to see Barisic in full flow

He will tear Spl defenders apart

I hate this "he'll be worth etc". We buy players to win trophies, not as an investment. This is bheast talk, as if success is measured in how much you can sell a player for. I am not naive in that it is a way to help financially, but every player they sign is touted almost immediately as "£x".
Let's just enjoy them for a couple of years then see what happens.

I hate this "he'll be worth etc". We buy players to win trophies, not as an investment. This is bheast talk, as if success is measured in how much you can sell a player for. I am not naive in that it is a way to help financially, but every player they sign is touted almost immediately as "£x".
Let's just enjoy them for a couple of years then see what happens.

Is it Bheast talk for the likes of Porto, Benfica, PSV, Feyenoord etc? No, it’s a successful football business model that we need to adopt to become self sufficient

That makes him number 2 or 3 at left back now. He was one of 2 left backs cut from the WC prelim squad. No doubt just being in that squad will boost his value.

not really the ideal situation for him to be able to get a chance to be honest I hope the guy makes a full recovery looked a very good player at the world cup.

The end game for us is for him to perform well in Europe and for Croatia and eventually move on for eight figures.

Hopefully not too soon
If Barasic goes for eight figures it would mean that we've been league winners, so from that respect I hope it does happen too soon :cool:.

The Boys played 60 minutes for us and here we are talking about how much we can sell him for...?

Mental.....what ever happened to the day when we hoped our best players spent their whole career with us?

“Wow he’s amazing, let’s sell him!!” Said no Real Rangers fan ever!!

The end game for us is for him to perform well in Europe and for Croatia and eventually move on for eight figures.

Hopefully not too soon

£10 million minimum. Same with Katic & Goldson & Morelos.

But not until at the very least 55 has been secured. We can’t keep having a high turn over of first 11 players each summer.

Not seen enough of Barisic but not doubting he is proper class.

However, Katic is the real deal.

He will be in the EPL soon and we will look back on his time here with fondness. He is a diamond.

Back