Barisic, McGregor and Davis post match interviews

I loved Barisic fist pumping the crowd at the end. The guy who was in his shell and three months ago most fans had written off as probably never going to cut it with us now looks like he gets it and he knows he belongs at a club like us. Easily one of our most reliable defenders now and added a right nasty/cynical side to his game which is good.

I loved Barisic fist pumping the crowd at the end. The guy who was in his shell and three months ago most fans had written off as probably never going to cut it with us now looks like he gets it and he knows he belongs at a club like us. Easily one of our most reliable defenders now and added a right nasty/cynical side to his game which is good.

He's been superb and he's hard as nails now. He deserves all the credit he is getting.

Best tribut I can pay him is that I have absolutely no fear when he’s defending.......he’s so reliable!!!!

Love the 3 of them. All at different levels of their career I suppose but all absolutely top players. McGregor and Davis are just simply superb and we're very lucky to have them. Barasic is on his way to be a very, very good left back with an exceptional career ahead of him.

I loved McGregor's comment about Morelos calming down and it being it good coming from him.

Davis is just an excellent player and a top bloke.

I really like Barasic though - probably one of my favourite players in the team just now. A proper left back. Can be dangerous going forward and he can be solid as feck in defence as well.

Gerrard is definitely getting extra out these players the improvement in some of them is fantastic ie Ryan jack, borna, Davis is a class act and Morelos is turning into a superstar, goldstone was great and Kent starting to shine.

Back