Barisic not in training pics/videos

GeckoBear29

Proud Bronze MyGers Member
Official Ticketer
I don’t want to alarm anyone but I didn’t see him in any training pics or videos, can anyone confirm if I have indeed just missed him? Could he miss training and still be OK for Sunday?

I don’t want to alarm anyone but I didn’t see him in any training pics or videos, can anyone confirm if I have indeed just missed him? Could he miss training and still be OK for Sunday?

Would be a huge miss. However Gerrard has stated in the past he has intentionally put on a session for the press that intentiinally throws them during the 'open' session. There are examples in the past of players not being in these pics then playing.

Would be a huge miss. However Gerrard has stated in the past he has intentionally put on a session for the press that intentiinally throws them during the 'open' session. There are examples in the past of players not being in these pics then playing.
It’s the open one that I watched so hopefully he’s just not in that, didn’t see Defoe either so probs is that

TbePDRi.gif

Looks like him and Defoe missed out on the open training, would imagine both trained inside

Not that anyone particularly gives a %^*& but I noticed Barker wasnt in any videos or pics before the St Mirren game and he wasn't there today.

On a Friday he is hired out to kick start the aeroplanes at Glasgow airport as the weights in the gym are not heavy enough to test him

Some of these replies are brilliant but pleased it just looks like he wasn’t involved in open training for press

Some of these replies are brilliant but pleased it just looks like he wasn’t involved in open training for press
He did take a sore one in the second half so he will be one of the ones SG was saying that had had kicks or sore muscles

I never seen the photographer in any of the photos ....

... have they run away together?

Back