Barisic not in training pics/videos

He went to a Homebase store to be spotted then realised they closed in 2000. Still has a big riddy so doesnt want pics taken.

Did anyone see Gerrard?
There’s a bheast at my work who analyses every Stevie G press conference. If he looks miserable it’s because “He wants away”. If he looks happy it’s because “He knows he’s got another job lined up and will be away soon”. These people are genuinely mentally ill.

There’s a bheast at my work who analyses every Stevie G press conference. If he looks miserable it’s because “He wants away”. If he looks happy it’s because “He knows he’s got another job lined up and will be away soon”. These people are genuinely mentally ill.
And they all think they are in the know

They are freaks, I remember after Gerrard first joined and the video of him going into the changing room to meet Jimmy Bell and they said it looked like he wanted out already :eek:

I don’t want to alarm anyone but I didn’t see him in any training pics or videos, can anyone confirm if I have indeed just missed him? Could he miss training and still be OK for Sunday?
Who needs enemies like the Scottish press wae cun*s like you

I'm sure that the manager will insist no first team player will leave this window. I don't see anybody overruling him.

The op

images

I don’t want to alarm anyone but I didn’t see him in any training pics or videos, can anyone confirm if I have indeed just missed him? Could he miss training and still be OK for Sunday?
fucksake the geezers was having a massive shit an wernt there while pics were taken. no drama mate.

Would be a fucking disaster if he got injured. His level of assists this season must be sly high

They are freaks, I remember after Gerrard first joined and the video of him going into the changing room to meet Jimmy Bell and they said it looked like he wanted out already :eek:

Was that before or after he looked ‘quietly terrified’

Copyright The Reeking Creep

Back