Barisic Story - The Upshot

50-cent.gif

Borna can pass the ball backwards as many times as he likes as far as I am concerned now. Won't hear me complaining.

Can his dad get Robertson's job. No one would disagree with us.

Last edited:
I subscribe to The Upshot and got this beauty in my mailbox today... Maybe a hint that Ridvan won't be first choice for quite a while :D

Gareth Southgate might be feeling the pressure to pick Phil Foden, but the most he has to fear is some media grumbling and a clip round the ear from Phil's combative mum, Claire.

Spare a thought for Croatia gaffer Zlatko Dalić, whose selection headaches come with the added threat of being horribly murdered.

Among his squad is Rangers left-back Borna Barisic, son of terrifying gangster Stipe Barisic, aka "the Moth", a member of the Cepin mafia clan.

Back in 2017, Ukranian giants Dynamo Kyiv agreed to sign Barisic, but backed out at the last minute, choosing to buy Dinamo Zagreb left-back Josip Pivaric instead.

A seething Barisic publicly accused Dinamo Zagreb of sabotaging the transfer, and 10 days later, some masked men pulled up outside the home of Dinamo executive Zdravko Mamić and shot him, but fortunately failed to kill him.

Incidentally, Josip Pivaric was not called up to the Croatia squad for the World Cup, which seems like a wise decision...
Unfortunately he lived ffs think they need a rewrite of that part lol

At the Ibrox open day. Borna did not want to be around the fans. His face was like Thunder. A right moody bastard. That’s my input
Bollocks, he was more than polite when I attempted to get him through the police cordon prior to a game against the beasts. Then again I'm quite an Imposing looking lady's front bottom, more than likely shat his boxers thinking I would give him a dry slap.

Bollocks, he was more than polite when I attempted to get him through the police cordon prior to a game against the beasts. Then again I'm quite an Imposing looking lady's front bottom, more than likely shat his boxers thinking I would give him a dry slap.
I’m not talking about the game v them. I was talking about the open day. He was a moody faced bastard.

There was a thread on here a while ago that had a picture of Borna and his mum.
His mum looked very respectful and nice in it …
Some of the comments started to get a bit risqué about the nice lady and admin chopped the thread.
Obviously old man Borna has a log in and contacted admin.

I'm a huge fan of Barisic but I will tell you who isn't:

Neil Francis Lennon
C/O Tennents Bar,
Glasgow
Saturday to Saturday.

I also hear he was called a raving bum punisher off -

A Thompson
C/O Tennants Bar or Cocaine Anonymous
Glasgow
24/7

Back