Barisic

julescotia

From his wiki page .... ooft

ErnLKr0XMAE-X44

What a guy to have on our side

I think a someone mentioned before that he looks he wrestled bears growing up..... probably not far from reality :)

Reactions: TQ3
I remember when he was being denounced as a shitebag regularly on here, folk were using his time at Zagreb to illustrate why he couldn't play for a big club.

I remember when he was being denounced as a shitebag regularly on here, folk were using his time at Zagreb to illustrate why he couldn't play for a big club.
It seemed logical when he wasn't performing for us. I think he's a player that thrives on confidence and from the point that the management team and the fans were right behind him he has been incredible.

His time at Dinamo, when he was lambasted on here for failing there to make it, then loaned out almost immediately to Lokomotiv their feeder club and his subsequent return to Osijek is no coincidence in my opinion.

His family do have quite a bit of influence in Slavonia ;) Having said that Mamic ran Croatian football for years. Not sure but think Mamic still in hiding in Bosnia, but still pulls some strings.

had his fingers in a lot of transfers of players from Dinamo Zagreb.

Sure Modric was called to give evidence.

Borna I remember at Parkhead in October looked like he was going to kill people.

had his fingers in a lot of transfers of players from Dinamo Zagreb.

Sure Modric was called to give evidence.

Borna I remember at Parkhead in October looked like he was going to kill people.
He had side contracts with most big players when they left Dinamo.

Back