Barjonas going out on Loan to Barrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gerrard was singing his praises only last week
If I was a Young guy waiting for my chance at Rangers this would fill me with dread hope its bull

Poor guy, already been on loan to places such as Bury, Kirkcaldy, Maryhill and now Barrow!

He’s not going to oust Kamara, Jack, Davis etc and whoever else we bring in. So best for his career to get more senior games and experience.

I am sure that photo is taken in the Premier inn just off the M6 in Carlisle.
Spent more than a few nights there midweek Watching the Champions League games.

I remember we played Barrow in a testimonial in the mid nineties..it was great wee day down there

i and 2 mates invaded the pitch at full time and did the ‘we’re not worthy’ bow down on our knees to the players.

in my defence i was 16 and hammered from bevvying on bus on way down.

still have the corner flag to this day:))

Disappointed. When are one of our youngsters going to earn a jersey and burst into the team.
It’s the best thing to see.

Is Barrow really the best we could do here? With 5 subs, I thought he might have been in with a shout of some game time. Certainly at the start of the season anyway until we get a few more players in.

I can’t see this being true as I thought he’d be on the fringes this season at the very least. Looks a really good player to me.
If true then the people who make these decisions need their heads checked!

9 subs allowed to be named, 5 allowed to be used.

This is the perfect season to give players some opportunities.

We keep playing him pre season then letting him go on loan.

At what point do we either decide he stays to be part of the squad, or we don't need him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back