Barker or Jones?

Who do you prefer, Barker or Jones?

• Total voters
Why’s there no option for neither? Two chronic players that shouldn’t be anywhere near us

Jones every day of the week. Barker is below Rangers standard, Jones is an idiot but vastly superior player.

Jones for me. But he has absolutely ruined his Rangers career. Daft boy will regret it.
Yup. He will never play for a club our size ever again. Stoke were rumoured to be interested at a time. Can you imagine swapping Rangers for Stoke?

In terms of just ability, Jones all day.

Barker never seems to do anything in games. Doesn't try to get on the ball a lot, doesn't really beat his man. Shirt is too big for him IMO.

Jones is the slightly better player but he’s a liability, barker not as good a player but gives the extra pace so I’d say barker

I’ve never seen barker have an impact on a game.

homes had against Legia, the Danish mob, Motherwell and probably others last season but those games were noticeable.

Jones for me has had more of an impact when he has played although he’s let himself down badly. I would get Wright in this window to replace them!

As back up to Kent who would you rather out of the 2? Obviously Jones is way out the picture with the management team but on their day who would you rather in the team as back up to Kent?

I think we would all like better but these 2 are the ones currently in the squad
I'd rather see Jones right now Kent had been rank for some time

If Jones wasn’t a complete idiot, then he’d be decent back-up.

Harsh reality, both are miles off being good enough, even as back up.

Barker looks like he’s won a competition. He’s not remotely good enough.

I voted Barker, not because he’s a better player (he isn’t) but cos Jones is a ned who should be nowhere near our club. He cannot be trusted.

Middleton or Kennedy those other 2 don't deserve to be near a Rangers shirt.
Kennedy isn't ready and Middleton isn't rated as one of our wide players by Gerrard.

Tbh if the league is done and we are still in Europe, I'd rather either (Kennedy/Middleton) came in when resting Kent. Neither player (Jones/Barker) has a future at the club beyond this season. Jones is a clown. While Barker can't really positively influence a game and will be turning 25 a couple of months into next season. If either of them are still here next season, I will be genuinely astonished.

If Jones wasn't as thick as %^*& he would prob have and would see more football, sadly the boy doesn't have enough brains to blow his nose and he will no doubt %^*& up the next chance Gerrard gives him within weeks of getting it.

Back